chapter 12

Oliver pov

I watched my two daddy's cleaning and and doing something leaving Mr behide bars in the office made me sad.
Do they not care? I through in my head. Soon luka came over, I quickly lifed my arms up for him and my dream came ture he picked me put hiding on his hips.

"Now baby daddy's and papa's firends will come here you need to be a good boy already? " luka asked me

"Nu I wanan cuddlws" I answered him hiding my face in his neck. Papa lifted my head up "babyboy be good for us you will makes firends and play" he told me. I seen mats on the floor with a table with snacks and bottles. I got put on the mat  and they were away busy again I crawled off and went behide the bar.

Soon a knock was on the front door and  luka and hearing a lot of voices and foot steps walking hearing another man ask "um you sure yous got a little cause I don't see any here?" I pecked my head to see them but I didnt get a clean view only so more people were coming. That made me very stressed and backed away in the corner.

"Yes we did get a little am not crazy Satio " luka answer, Cole was right beside him holding him closely, what I didnt know that my gentle snobs were heard by papa while passing by and that he told daddy.

Soon I seen my daddy come to me kneeling down "hey baby it's ok love dont cry, it's daddy's and papa's friends" he said picking me up holding closely. I hid my face in his neck not wanting people to look at me.

"Aw he's adorable " a lady's voice said as I felt luka sit down on the couch and them just talking to kids that what it sounded like but it was probably the littles.

I peeked from daddy neck to the left of me seeing papa sit there holding a cup. I made a grabby hand to him making him put the cup down and take me as I cuddled to him still hiding my face from everyone. "Oli my precious Prince do you want to go play with the children? " papa  asked me but I shocked my head quickly not wantting to go.

Papa just held me there patting my back but I got bored quickly and turned around a like looking at the adults in the room them sitting around the table and the little seen in the back. Each of them stared at me but didn't say anything. I looked up at papa's face and smiled at him as daddy held my hand well I was holding it, being in a little older headspace of  a 3 year old.

The lady's voice appeared again being right beside me but I didnt see her cause she was laying back on the couch "can I hold him?" She asked looking me in the in the eyes

I was still to shy to tell her no, thank god that papa spoke up "I don't know he's not comfortable yet " papa told her.  She pouting looking at papa "come on just for a minute " she said  reaching for me so I did what I through was ok and moved her hands gently and said "nu plewse "

That made everyone look at me and saying how cute I am, I felt the coldness I'm my diaper grow and moved wiggles around want to go to daddy to change me but papa got up first going over to the office changing me quickly which I didn't mine but papa never did it before so I was looking away shyly.