chapter 15

Alex pov

I has to listen to his screaming and shouting "I want papa!" Oli screamed kicking the seat around "Oliver behave!" I yelled at him making him stop but cry harder. But I drove home getting him inside he ignored Lulu and ran to his room up stairs

Lulu looked at him "what's wrong with him?" She asked me, which made me sigh "he didn't wanna leave got too attracted to them I think he should have a break from them" I told her sitting down and she sat beside me "babe I think your just jealous you can't keep him from them he really likes them" she say kissing my cheek.

Oliver pov

I heard my brother say something about not letting me go to luka and Cole I wasn't in headspace anymore because I choked on my own tears. I didnt wanna stay here with him if he's gonna keep me away from people that love me and I love them too.

I quickly packed a bag and got into bed pretending  it was a long time before they check on me and finally went to bed I got up and walking out of my room with my bag going down the stairs, there no way I'm staying here. I went to the back door and closed it running out and run forward not looking back.

Alex pov

In the morning I woke up going to see if  oli is awake but I didnt see him anywhere I ran down stairs in a panic, still not seeing him anywhere. I grabbed my phone calling the luka guy I didn't care it was early.

"Is oli with you!? " I asked

"Um no oli not with us you took him last night " luka answer a bit confused still half asleep

"Oli is gone I don't know where he is  please tell me if he shows up" I told him hanging up the phone getting into my car and driving around looking for him.

Luka pov

I got the call from oil brother that got up quickly waking up Cole "babe oli is gone he ran away get up we need to find him!" I yelled at him to get him up

I'm scared where is oli and will we find him