chapter 3

Luka pov

I see three people sit down by the bar and walk up to giving them their order. Beside the guy and girl there was a boy he looked small and so cute!, he was looking around nervously.

I passed him the juice and got him a cookie "here you go little one" I said holding it out for him to take but he blushed and hide into the guy beside him side. I got sad think that'd his daddy but that was until the guy spook up "Oli don't hide you'll never find anyone if you hide beside me" he said to the boy who I know now as Oli.

I looked at him "oh are you looking for a carer?" I asked looking at him as he takes the cookie and nod.

"Well nice to meet you my name is Luka I'm one of the owner of this club sorry but your adorable" I smiled at him. As he feel like he would be perfect.

"Hewwo lwka my name Oli" he said falling deep in headspace. I smiled at him and he giggled then looked at the guy beside him again and he nodded like if he knew what he was going to do. I watched only to see the little oli making grabby hands to me.

"Aw two seconds ill get someone to cover me and be right back" I said and went to get some of the workers at my place in the mean time the guy and girl went to one of the table to sit down and let Oli to talk.

I went up to him sitting beside him "so how old are you?" I asked patting his head.

"Hehe me is 2 now but I change bigger to 4" oli said playing with fingers. "That's nice would you like to have daddies?" I asked him only for him to look at me and ask "daddies?"

I nod at him "yes I have a boyfriend but we are both wanting a little and i think you would be amazing ..  would you like to go meet him?" I asked him with him nodding and making garby hands to be lifted.

I picked him up and walked to my boyfriend Cole 's office there he was doing some work he didn't look up saying "hey love"

Oli react was cute he looked at him and hide his face in my neck. I chucked answering  Cole  "Hey do you have a minute" I asked him. He looked up at me as I smiles and he seen the little boy in my arms.

"Who's that?" He asked looking at him getting up. I smile "this is Oli, Oli say hi" I said as Oli looked up at him a little being shy "hewwo mister" Oli whispers.

Cole  smiled "you can call me Cole  dear" he said as Oli nodded and yawned a little.
"Oh someone is tired, is your bedtime soon?" I asked him, he looked at the clock.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Vote
And comment

Thank you