chapter 18

Oliver Pov

I nodded pouting, seeing we are in a separate room away from the four chairs for all of them.

I kind of zoomed out but Lulu brought me back. "Dose anything hurt?" She asked me softly, but I just shocked my head no.

All four stayed with me giving me water snacks and their love.

After a while Luka looked over to Alex "why don't you go rest and come back in few hours and then we'll go?" He suggested, they all agreed and that how I got left with the two most handsome guys allll to myself!

I smiled at them but it got a little awkward, "why were you at the forest and why did you ran away from home?" Daddy asked me holding my hand in his larger and much warmer then mine.

I bite my lip "because"  I said without an explanation, but this look became more serious "tell us" he said again.

I sighed "because... baba said I can go to daddy and papa no more" I frown looking at them.

The looked at each other "let us take care of it alright buddy" papa told me making me nod, I rubbed my eyes yawning.

"Take a nap ok we'll be here" daddy said as the looked at me sitting back down, I nodded curling up with a flinch as from the pain on my back but managed to fall asleep quit quickly. I felt the blanket being pulled up to my neck coving me fully.