chapter 16

Oli POV

I dont know where I am right now, my nappy is wet and uncomfortable I dont like it. I'm cold too I want back home and apologise to baba and Lulu.

I sighed being stuck and lost  in the forest area not too far away from the house where dada and daddy are. I started cry not likeing where I am even tho it was getting lighter outside I was still scared. Guess I'm gonna die right here ... that what i through to myself as I closed my  eyes falling unconscious. The darkness took over I was very numb.

Luka POV
After two hours everyone has ripped half of their hair out from the stress every place that Oliver could have went to was checked. I knew the forest area near our house and that was the only place no one looked, I walked around there seeing a  guy coming out from the forest with his dog I walked up to him quickly.

"Excuse me ! Have you seen a young boy around here?" I asked him

The guy looked at him "I seen a boy in the forest about 4 hours ago when I was getting my morning newspaper, but didn't see him on the path " the guy answered, he was a nice older man.

But as he said that I woke up looking at him "what colour hair did he have!" I kind of yelled

"Brown?" The guy said confused
I took my phone out showing him a picture of Oliver and the man nodded

I thanked him and jogged into the forest, going section by section calling Cole "babe oli was seen near our house in the forest please come help me and send oli brother a message."

"On my way be careful " Cole answered worried and got on his way.

An hour passed and all four of us there looking for Oliver not knowing he's passed out cold laying there alone.

It was an terrible sight that i came to, seeing the small boy with blue lips, "he's here!"  I yelled to everyone picking up my baby  at least it was still light outside.

As I got out of the forest meeting everyone came Alex took his baby brother in his arms as I was shaking seeing Oliver in this state, Cole pulled him closer "relax ... I'll drive us to the hospital " everyone agreed and we there on our way Lulu and Alex at the back with Oliver and me at the front with Cole driving, I just hope he's gonna be ok