chapter 23

Daddy pov

I went out to help Luka leaving oli in the office. Going behide my love I warped my arm around him "need help love?" I asked kissing hid neck softly. He leaded his head back "no thank you babe" he said sighing. I knew he wasn't looking forward to his party as they all will be drunk by the end of it.

"I'll be doing the bar so you can help out and see your favourite boy" I said to him smirking for his reaction. "Hey yous both are my favourite boys" he said hitting my arm with his weakly, which was cute.

"Good" I said smiling and let them chill before the party came in. Making sure everything was ready so we had time to keep an eye out for our baby and to have everything under control.

Later......

Oli pov

The party has came in quickly and loudly both of my daddies went out of the office to work leaving me alone where I got bored. I got up and went into the cabins in the room taking some noraml clothes out changing in the bathroom.

I opened the door hearing the music as I look at people drinking dancing and messing around.

I went behide the bar to luka and Cole, standing there until luka turns around getting scared "ahh!" He said looking at me not expecting to see me there.

"Oli don't stand behind us so quitely" he said coming over and hugging me. "What are you doing here and changed ?" He said worried

I just huge him back smiling "I came to help you guys out and I changed to be more normal" I said smiling

"No touching any alcohol or going out of out site" Cole said coming over looking into my eyes waiting for me to agree as people ask for drink

"Ok I understand" I said smiling leaning on him a little wanting to cuddle with them both but luka was already working.

....

Unfortunately that didn't last long 2 hours later I ended up at a table drunk and drinking out of my mind as both of the guys didn't realise before Cole pulled me out and into the office.

"Hehehe *hic* hejjjj" I laughed drunk as  daddy put me on the couch he looked anger but I kept on laughing as papa tried to make me drink some water.