Chapter 28

Sorry for the long break!

******************

Oli pov

I looked up at him shocked by the question and looked down as my daddies, they didn't look happy about that question either, "I-I...." I stuttered  moving away from him and going to papa and climbing on his lap hiding in his arms "I don't wanan go I need daddy and papa" I whined tearing up.

Daddy luka spoke up at my brother  "why would you ask him that out of the bloom! He's happy here if he wanted to go back we would have took him home!" he said shocking his head getting up annoyed. You could see that he  wanted me to stay and was scared of the answer. He left to go to the kitchen and I got up to follow "daddy?" I asked walking in.

"Yes baby?  " He asked Turing around. I lifted my arms hugging him tightly "I won't leave you or papa" I told him smiling softly. Daddy kissed the top of my head "I'm gald to hear that but you can go to your brothers don't worry about me or papa" daddy said I giggled nodding.

I took daddy's hand leading him back to the living room going to papa kissing his cheek as daddy sat down "I wanna stay with papa and daddy" I said looking at my brother as they cuddled me.
"I'm sorry to make it so sudden I just missed you oli so much" baba said giving a small smile.

"I miss you too! Lwts... But I want papa and daddy" I said holding onto them.  This has made me come out of little space a little big but I didn't want be being and deal with this so I just cuddled to papa sitting there.

My brother asked to talk in private without me around. Papa and daddy looked at each other nodding. As Lulu offered to hold me as they chatted.  I whined looking at them sitting beside Lulu.

"Why he need to talk to them?" I asked Lulu.
"I think he just want to make sure everyone okay" she said trying to comfort me
I sighed and reached for a piece of cake using there distraction.
Before Lulu spoke up "do you think you are allowed that?" She said
I nodded "yes daddy don't mind if I have another one I was a good  today" I said smiling and stuffing my face with the cake ... Don't judge it called stress eatting.
"Stop that you'll choke honey"  Lulu said softly to me pulling my hands holding the cake away from my face "stop it if you slipped into little space to could have choked yourself you know how dangerous it is!" Lulu shouts at me.
I poured as my lips wobbled I looked away in guilt.
I zoomed out again getting out of little space. "He promised.." I mumbles as Lulu looked at me confused.
I stood up and walked into the kitchen where the three male stood... They went quited. "You promised  that you won't keep me from them so why are you asking me to move back! Your the reason I found them because you wanted your own life and I was in the way... Just please don't bothering me and them as well!" I said something my heart out "I would appreciate if you left I'll contact you when I'm ready to talk" I said leaving the room going upstairs to Coles and Lukas room getting in the bed .