chapter 5

Cole  pov

We where all on the couch with the cute little boy fast asleep I had my hand on his back rubbing it slowly looking over at my lovely boyfriend "he's amazing " I told him

He smiled nodding "I know that why I brought him here to show you I heard his brother say that if he's keep hiding behide him he would never find anyone to take care of him and I gived him a cookie which he was like a child about so I knew " he smiled explaining what had happened

I looked at the boy rubbing his cheek "well I want him but we need to talk with his brother and him of course " I said leaning over placing a kiss on my boyfriend head "you stay with him "I got up and went over to the table the little boy went to before "sorry can I sit for a little bit " I asked as the male moved making space.

"Sure go ahead" he said, I smiled and introduced myself "hello my name is Cole "

The two smiled "nice to meet you am Alex and this is my girlfriend Lulu .. so is Oliver warming up to you?" He asked smiling.

I nodded "well yes indeed he is, that why I'm here you wouldn't mind of we would like to look after him only if he agrees of course" I said looking at them see some the same features on Alex as to oli  but oli was cuter.

The brother shook his head "not at all" he explained that oli was through a lot and really need to be taking care of but the young couple wanted some time to themselves and with out kid before they make there own.

We chatted for a while, I went back and did some work looking at the two with Luka watching as oli was sleeping.

About an hour later the sleeping boy woke up crying for no reason they know of they looked at each other and luka lifing him up cradling him in his arms "Shh daddy here baby " he said rocking him as we both hear the little whispers "baba .. baba... daddy daddy dada" he calm down rubbing his eyes waking up he left bigger.

He looked around and blushes "sorry" he said quitely I smiled "dont be sorry for anything babyboy " I said going beside the two "are you big?" Luka asked

Olivia noded "y-yeah" he said getting off his lap only to get pulled back by him "Alright " he said and I nodded "so are you ok love?" I asked wanting to make sure he's not getting pushed away by our actions but he nodded smiling "that good, would you like to be your daddies?" I asked him he blushed more looking away "yes" he said.

Me and Luka were so happy we both huged the boy "oh we are so glad!" Luka said "I know you don't wanna come live with us but let say you come here every day for 3-4 hours and spend time with us to get comfortable? " I asked him, he nodded and hugged both of yous "I really like yous" he said biteing his lip.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Thank you for reading vote comment and follow