chapter 19

Alex POV

I went home with Lulu took a hot shower and changed clothes cooking a quick meal as Lulu went o sleep being tired. I layer beside her staying for about half and hour and then having back into the room sitting down in the opposite chair to the two males.

"Go get ready" I said as they nodded and left it was nice and quiet where I could hear each breath. The only this I didnt expected was oli's reaction when he woke up...

"Hey baby" I said to be him softly sitting up reaching my hand on his head. But out of nowhere he slapped my hand away, it wasn't sore or anything but I was shocked.

"I'm not a kid just treating me like one" he said to me, I just looked at him

"Your my baby bother and you behave like a child" I said making him rolls his eyes at me.

"What wrong ?" I asked him making him look at me as I turned his head towards me.

He just looked away "it's your fault... your not letting me see luka and Cole" he said quietly, I know his tears were close to come. I got up sitting down beside him on the bed pulling him closer to me, hugging his little and fragile body.

Straight away him head was in my chest hugging back.
"I'm sorry oli I won't keep you from them two, as long as your happy and spend some time with your big brother" I smiled looking down at his cute face.

"no more running away got it?" I said to him seriously with an blank expression. He nodded wiping his eyes.

I had one of my hands on his back gently as he has passed out on some rocks and glass making cuts on his back. I pulled my hand away seeing some blood on it.

"Damn it " I said setting oli back on the bed "wait where your wound has opened " I told him going to call for his doctor.

I walked out normally from the door but as soon as I closed the door I ran "I need Dr. Raspson in room 28 quickly!" I said making it to the nurse office area. Soon Dr. Raspson come out

"Mr. Hanson , what's the matter?" Dr. Raspson asked me

"The wounds on his back are bleeding" I said quietly... I admit that I am over protective.

"It's alright I'll go see in a minute don't worry go back before he gets out of bed" Dr. Raspson said to me.

I nodded going back, opening the door I seen oli sit on the edge of the bed.
"Baba?" He asked looking down not in headspace.

"Yes love?" I asked walking over

"When can I see them?" He asked I knew who he was talking about.

"Soon they went to rest they should be here in few hours" I told him, he nodded his head

"My back hurt" he whined softly

"I know the doctor on his way to give you something for the pain don't worry" I said looking at him as he played around with his finger looking down.

I know him very well so I know what's going on .. After all he is my brother.
"Is your nappy wet?" I asked him

"Yes ..... I'll change myself c-can you just help me off ?" He asked

"Of course " I told him setting him on the ground as he waddled towards the bathroom in his room to change.