chapter 4

Oli pov

I looked at the clock and shakes my head looking at the two men "nu" I tell them only to get a look from luka and he says "oh really do I need to ask the two you were with" I quickly shake my head wanting to be with them. But Cole  ask "wait you were with someone? " He asked I look at him "yws I come with my brwther and his girlfriend" I told him putting my head on Luka's shoulder as they both smiles hearing that.

Then Cole  says "then I will go ask about your bed time" I pout that he want to leave "its eight but I not have nap today that why I sleepy" I look away sadly only to get me being pulled away from Luka into Cole 's arms "well that not good" he says rubbing my back seeing he's trying to get me to sleep but I didnt wanna I wanted to get to know them they looked so good and handsome but also so caring that that hard to get these days, I nodded copying  him "nu good" I pouted looking at then with cute sleepy eyes.

Luka smiled "well why don't you take a nap in here? You wouldn't mind right Cole  ?" He said smiling with Cole  nodding "great idea, of course not"

I could see the two happy face beside me, I smiled and pushed away trying to go tell my brother where I will be but getting stopped by two strong arms which belong to Cole , how do I know that well they are bigger then lukas and he has an tattoo if an wired pattern.

"Where do you think your going? " Cole  asked but I didn't feel like answering him at that moment and made grabs hands to the door "mmmm"

Luka lifed my chin up "shhh baby boy your ok" he said trying to calm me down I huffed and pushed his arms away ... well he took his arms off me and the two followed, I went up to my brother and pulled on his sleeve as he looked at me "yes?" He asked.

I smiles and whispered in his ear "I like them .. im going to nap is da- Cole 's office" in a response he smirked at my mistake of speech and I went back towards the two going on so we would be around the corner where no one could see I lifted my arms up "uppies nappy?" I asked

Luka shook his head smiling "someone just wanted to tell where they were  well done baby that was very good but try to talk to us ok" he said rubbing my head moving the hair out of my face I giggled and nodded being in Cole  arms and put my head under his chin "oki sowwy " I answered Luka.

I watched as they set me down on the couch in the office and put a blanket over me sitting down one on each end with my head on Luka's lap "night night" I said not paying attention to the rest falling asleep on the spot

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Vote follow comment

Please tell me what you think so far!
If I get answers I'll try to update faster 😊😊

Have a good day/night/evening