chapter 11

Luka pov

We were sitting in our bed with oli being cute ans cuddles up in my arms Cole moves closer to me. I kept on patting oil's butt making him yawn sleepy. We looked at each other letting him cuddles up and watch the cartoon that was on our bedroom TV. as Cole whipers softly into my ear how happy he is to have both of us here.

We had another hour before we needed to head out to our bar to set everything up for the littles meet up that we make once a week for us and our friends and us but we didn't have a little with us before.

We rested for that while sitting there with oil playing with Coles hand mostly holding and looked up at us smiles being in a very small head space.

Cole was the first was one to get was was Coles being the organised and over protective man he is needing to make sure oil's  diaper bag and anything to keep him comfortable as it might be stressful for him.

I kept on sitting with oli as he just sat their looking at me it was cute.

After a while and got up changing clothes and getting oil into the car as he started to wiggles "uppies!" He said not wanting in the car seat.

"No oli you have to sit in your seat daddy will  sit beside ok baby boy" I said to him getting him to nod and holding on to my hand smiling.

Coles getting in he looked at me "your spoiling him too much" he said just I know it's out of jealous of not being able to sit with him because  I don't wanna drive right now. I only smiled back at him and kissed oil on the head which made cute giggles come out of his mouth.

.....

When we got to the bar Cole carrier in Oliver and I opened the door and bar getting the lights on and turning on the heating.

Coles brought oli to his office putting putting him on the floor opening the door to the office but putting on a baby gate so he can't  get out but so we could got things ready.

As he watched him crawl over and stand up holding on to the gate "daddyyyy papa ! " He pouts looking at us making us smile "soon baby we have to get things ready for your play date baby" I told him and kept on getting things ready.

***************************

Hello everyone!
It's amazing to see so may of you reading and hope everyone enjoys it !

I'll try and write more 
Have a nice day or night

Vote and ! Comment