chapter 7

Oli pov

When my nap time was coming up Alex was chases me around the house "Oliver come back right now and get your nappy on" he said but I didnt wanna it on. I was happy I took it off yesterday when we went to the club so Luka and cable didn't see.

Unfortunately he got me and put me on the changing table "oli stop it or your not going to the club again" he said which made me stop as he took my pants off. And they hear him mumbles something so I asked "what wrong?" I looked at him and said "I forgot to buy  rash cream I promise to get it today" he said putting the nappy on me I huffed and he put me in my bed I took it off and hide it under the bed sleeping but that was a bad idea as I got an nightmare I bad one and wet the bed.

I woke up from the coldness on my lower half of the body I wanted to clean it up before Alex or Lulu seen it knowing they have enough of me already and it was my fault but i was slipping into little space from the nervous.

Tears started to form going down my face slowly I heard someone walking outside my room and I was right Lulu came in "hey what wrong buddy?" She asked going over to me she seen the wetness and moved the blanket but kept a smile on her face "it's ok ill clean it and you will get your bath " she said calling for Alex he came in being angry "Oliver! Are you serious?" He asked lifing me up and taking me to the bathroom filling the tub "why can't you listen to me once ?" He asked looking at me I looked down ashamed.

"I'm sowwy baba" I whispered and he sighed "come on lets get you clean up before Cable and Luka get here" he said undressing and putting me in the tub and washing me up.

When I got out of the tub I hear the knock on the door downstairs and Lulu saying "ill get it" she opened the door for them as they smiled staying looked around for me "he's be ready in few minutes sorry we got a little accident during nap time" she said to them and they nodded talking by that time I realised what Alex was doing so I started screaming "noooooooo!".

Luka pov

We came in waiting and was told if a accident I looked at my boyfriend a bit confused but getting the hit we sat down chatting and hear a scream the lady giggles "yeah that normal" she said cable asked "why what's happening?" That when she confirmed our thinks he's wearing nappy. My heart warm up as  we heard foot steps

Oli pov

I quickly when down stairs when I was dressed into a blue hoodie and black loss pants I was happy because it cover my butt so you couldn't see the nappy.

I smiles seeing the two male seeing on the couch I went up to them, they were also happy and lifed me put but thankfully they put me in between them "hey my little Prince" Luka said giving me a kiss on the head I smiled hugging him "hewwwo!" I said which made Cable chuck at me.

In that time Lulu left getting my nappy bag and coming back with it which I shook my head "no no no!" That made them look and of course I got told off my Alex "stop it Oliver" he warned.

Cable pulled me to him rubbing my backs and whispered in my ear "we know baby it's ok be a good boy and say sorry" I sighed and nodded "im sowwy" I said and hiding my face in cable's chest. The two smiled and took the bag talking before they headed out.