chapter 2

Oliver pov

When I heard them say that it made me say but it ture I really do want to have someone eles to take care of me. Alex looked at me as he said "no oli I didn't mean that your welcome to stay" he said to me as I shook my head.

"No no I wanan find someone please " I said as I don't know how to. As I seen Lulu looks at him and ask "wait are you sure? "   I only nodded looking at her.

The couple were bit sad and shocked.  Until Lulu spoke up "there a club with little and others like you" I looked at her "really? I wanna go please Alex" I said looking at him.

Alex sighed looking at me "as you want oli" he said holding my bottle as he was about to life me up to bottle feed but I pushed away.

"No thank you im not little anymore" I told him and sat at the table waiting for them so we can eat breakfast.

My brother was worried as in my bottle in there are needed vitamins and other things that Alex give me and because I never miss my bottle even if I'm not in headspace but now i don't feel like it.

We sat together eating the bread talking normally.

Later that day I got myself dressed with little help from my brother "thank you Alex and sorry about before but I wanna do it too so the Lu doesn't feel bad" I said hugging him ad I love him and Lulu they did everything for me.

I went downstairs waiting for them downstairs by the door kind of exited and scared. "Are we going yet" I whined ad Lulu took my hand going out to the car "yes oli we are come on"  she opened the door and sat me in the cat chair "Lu no thank you please I dont wanna" I told her but she only looked at me as she told me "Oli your alway little to me so please sit in your car seat for me" she says going to the front there by now and we drove to the cube soon after.

When we got inside there was a big bored with colour coded names

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■   master  -                RED                                        
■   pet/slave -           ORANGE
■   mommy/daddy -    BLUE
■   little -                     GREEN
■   not interested -  WHITE
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I looked at it as Alex took my arms pitting on a green on but when I looked at his and Lulu being white. "Why do I have a different one?" I asked my brother as he looked at him "because so people know your looking for some and me and Lulu are not silly" he smiled.

I noded looking around seeing a lot of people sitting around and talking noticing some little like me on people laps cuddling most of them kissing or being cute together. We walked up to the bar ad I hide beside Alex as we all sat on our own stool as an man came over on the other side of the bar and Alex order water for Lulu and himself and juice for me as the guy stared at me.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Vote
And command

Thank you