Chapter 54 (smut chapter)

Chapter 54 (smut, skip if you're underaged)

The steam from Light's bathroom leaked into the bedroom, catching my attention as he stepped out while drying his hair. He was topless and his broad shoulders had grown extremely attractive from the last time that I had seen it. A faint trace of abs could be seen while he walked into the room, some of the water droplets slipping sexily on his forearms.

He was masculine, completely the definition for handsome and detailed, yet not too buff or muscular. He had lean muscles and was clean shaved even for a Japanese guy. I could feel my face heat up like a microwaved tomato, waiting to splat onto the floor in a gushing mess.

I gulped, tearing my eyes from his body before landing on his pants that were riding dangerously low on his hips. I almost screamed in frustration, sliding my leg over the other one as I felt my body burn wetly.

Fuck, was he doing this on purpose?

I felt my slender legs rub against each other almost instinctively.

"Light, if you keep this up I might think you're seducing me." I flashed him a weak grin and watched the corner of his lips curl up.

"I've been thinking about taking a break from your words," he slowly crept closer, dropping his hands to his sides before stopping in front of me and pushing me onto my back while hovering on top of me. A tingling feeling shot all over my body as I held my breath from his words, avoiding his gaze at all costs.

"Sayu," he called out directly. "Look at me."

My gaze slowly lifted to his face, flickering to the edges of the large queen-sized bed a couple of times before reaching his eyes. I bit my lip to hold in that frustration as the dark lust blazed in his eyes like glimmering need.

Desperation.

"Are..." I gulped down the thick saliva as I felt my body soar in heat. "Are you sure?"

Light leaned down gently, just stopping above my lips before he breathed out, "I've been sure the moment I turned 20."

He licked his lips before diving for mine.

I instinctively let out a moan before slipping my hands around his neck and pulling him closer towards me.

It had been so long.

The taste of him resonated as he tugged at my sweater, pulling it off aggressively as he continued indulging his mouth with mine, breathing hard before taking his fingers to clasp around the chain of the pendant he gave me years ago. I felt his joy as he lifted the accessory off of my neck, biting me on my collarbone while my hands ran down his back and clawed when I felt pain.

"Ah," I gasped before he lifted his mouth off of my neck, tracing the hickey that he created with dark desire. Jolts of electricity shot through my spine as I threw my head back and moaned. Lunging for me again, I felt his tongue roll down my skin erotically, before biting down like a beast on my skin.

"Light-" I closed my eyes and bucked my hips, the heat between me getting hotter enough that it was going to drive me insane.

The moisture on my lips escaped me as I clutched his shoulders, not knowing if I should push him back or lean on him as he trailed towards my breasts, hands flicking behind me as he lifted my build-up. Changing the position so that I was sitting on his lap, my legs hugged around him before he unclasped my bra, throwing it off to the side of the room. My belly was tightening so hard that I squeezed my thighs together, lifting myself as his hands dug eagerly at my skirt, slipping it off along with the white panties that were wet.