Chapter 61

Chapter 61

"Miheal, write all the members of your mafia crew onto the Death Note," I commanded as Mello glanced at me with a blank face before using his wrist to grab onto the paper and started scribbling down the names.

I nodded silently before leaning back exhausted on the couch as the minutes passed, causally ordering for my leg to be bandaged up again because the blood had seeped through the cloth, painting it red. My members worked smoothly before touching the rotten parts on my flesh as I yelped.

"Alyona, this was a quick bandage, you need to remove the bullet, can we begin the procedure right now?" one of my members asked me as I nodded.

"But like, do you have a numbing drug or something- YOWCH!"

Chia held me down with a snicker as my face paled, feeling the wound that healed up rip open as my members pulled out tweezers from somewhere and yanked my flesh out brutally like they were trying to dig into my meat.

It hurts!

It hurts!

I screamed as the rest of my members faced me with cold expressions, continuing to work on it as I lurched forwards in hysteria, Chia pushing me back down with a grin. Despite all my complaining, I was doing my best to keep my leg from kicking the person pulling out the bullet in the face. Although my leg continued to bulge and spasm, other members were holding me down like I was some kind of prisoner.

Sweat appeared on my forehead as I held it in, trying hard not to scream bloody murder in their faces to throw off their concentration. I fell limp after they finally jerked the bullet out, a couple of members ushered in and started to wrap my wound, applying some kind of medication as the blood trickled down my pants like leakage of some pipe.

"Congratulations for bearing your first bullet wound," Chia grinned mischievously with a wink as I glared at her.

"You people did it on purpose!" I stabbed my fingers at them as smiles all morphed on their faces. It was probably by this moment that I noticed they were celebrating our victory.

Although most interrogation members had no idea what the Death Note was, seeing me release the prisoner and act all casual in my own base meant that something had happened positively outside and that there was no need to worry about war anymore. I sighed before facepalming myself before staring at Mello who was scribbling the names of his own members furiously with his wrecked body.

"Chia, after he finishes, make sure he gets the care he needs," I murmured and looked at the young boy before tossing my eyes away from him. "He has been through a lot."

Most definitely because I also had use for him.

A buzz rang out of the interrogation room as Chia rushed over to the desk, picking up the phone before answering. It was Henrik, and he had just arrived in time to see most of the enemies collapse from heart attacks. Chia briefly explained the situation before she handed the phone to me with a beam.

"Papa, I'll leave the bodies to you then."

"My dear daughter, you have no idea how happy I was to see the scene. I will take care of the rest," he affirmed before mentioning that Anthony was lingering outside of the first floor of my base, waiting for me.

"Right, I'll take care of Anthony," I nodded before hanging up and passing the phone to Chia.

"Make sure everyone is bandaged properly, treat the injured and report to me after you finish," I eyed her as she nodded in response. My eyes once again turned to Mello before limping out to the door, blood painting the fresh bandages again.