✨Chapter 1✨

Warning : 

- Panic Attack

- Pills

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's Pov

I woke up as usual, as now waking up every 4 am has been my habit. I never had a satisfying and peaceful sleep, as my sleep has always been filled with nightmares and that's what used to always kept me awake. Now that I have sleeping pills, I can sleep even though in the outside, it's me sleeping peacefully but in the inside, I'm trapped in that nightmare. It doesn't really bother me though. 

The least is I got tortured and killed in my nightmare but it's just like that. After I was slaughtered, I will be in another nightmare. I got used to it and I soon realize, I am in a dream so it doesn't bother me even though the pain when I'm being tortured is as realistic, it doesn't matter anymore, I have gotten used to the pain ever since my parents died.

I did my morning routine and I prepare myself for the first day in Haikyuu college. I decided to register there because it was not as expensive and to my surprise, I got a scholarship, to register in a college, they will gave us an exam that will decide what class I will be in and it will consider our scholarship. 

Despite the fact that I need to work a part-time job to learn at school, I read books whenever I have a free time, even when I'm eating. So I guess you can call me smart. People also tell me that I'm quite observant, well mostly adults since they're pretty much the only one's that notice but yeah.

I start to ride my bike to go to college even though it was still 5:06. I don't really care though, at least I have more time to read books. I have a phone but I barely use it since I don't really see the good in it. At first, I tried playing mobile games, but I soon came to my senses as it was making me addicted which was no good for me.

 I could manage my time and everything to be able to play it, but life for me is the hardest thing right now so, I delete it and I never use my phone but still bring it to places just incase, some danger happen and maybe I need to call police or something. 

I arrived at Haikyuu college at 5:41. I parked my bike and I put on my best smile, so that I can have a good first impression upon the students around and so that I won't get into too much trouble. Not a lot of people were there already, but some of them started chatting around talking about me as I kept hearing them say "tangerine" or such as "orange head".

I was pretty sure that I'm the only one that has orange hair, not that I care, but I decided to ignore those people around talking about me and keep trying to find the principal office. Soon, I found the principal office and I knocked which he responded with "come in". I gave him a wide smile and thank him about the scholarship and also about how I'll do my best to be a good student and everything. Our conversation ended in around 20 minutes.

I started exploring around to remember the way, it took about 10 minutes and soon, I went in my class where it was still dark and no one was there. It was a very calm and peaceful ambience, I like it. As I saw no one was there, I took down my smile and started to flip the book pages and absorb the information. It was an imaginative, fantasy, love story book. Without realization, as I immersed myself in the novel, 2 hours passed by without even realizing that students started to come in and the calm and peaceful ambience disappear.

 I came back to my senses when the teacher started to greet the students. I put my novel back and I greet the teacher back together with the class, as I also bring back my bright smile. In a short period of time, the teacher noticed my unfamiliar presence and realized I was the new student and asked me to introduce myself.