✨Chapter 9✨

Warning : 

- Pills

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's Pov

I woke up at 4 am, I did my morning routine and prepare myself to go to school. I remembered that Yachi-san is now living with me, I carefully and slowly opened her room to see her sleeping ever so peacefully. I smiled, looking at her, happy that she's comfortable. I decided not to wake her up and ride my bike to school.

I walk through the hallways, with my usual expression and reached my classroom. I went in to feel the same ambience like Yesterday. I read my novel for about 15 minutes. I don't know what to do anymore, the first episode of this twilight novel is completed, I already finished reading it and I don't bring the second episode of the twilight novel.

I decided to open my phone, I texted the boys, even though they'd probably still be sleeping since it's still 5:30. To my surprise, they replied right away. I texted in the group chat and they all replied, even less than a minute.

I shrugged it off, as I started a conversation with them. At times, they would take turns to reply, I think that, it's because they have to do their morning routines and such.

I checked the time, it's 7:54. In a few minutes, the teacher would come. I texted them farewell and I checked the time again. It's 7:58. I turned off my phone and wait. The teacher cam with a polite greeting, as we replied the same. I listened to his lectures while taking notes. Lessons ended and now I'm heading towards the cafeteria.

I walked inside the cafeteria and immediately went to their table, as they wave to me. We greeted each other and they started a conversation, after swallowing his food. At this point, we're all finished with our lunch and is just talking like usual. "So, I'm actually a model" Kuroo-san blurted out. The others made shocked faces including me, except Kenma. 

Maybe because he already know, since they're have been friends since childhood. "Yeah, Kenma as well" Kuroo-san continued. "Well, honestly same" Suga-san responded. The others just hummed or nod in agreement of Suga-san's respond.

 I didn't know they were all models, it surprised me, but I shrugged it off. "Yep! Today I actually have to do a photoshoot with another model" Oikawa-san started. "Ooh~ me too!~ what company?~" Tendou-san replied.

"I think it was Sunshine company" Oikawa-san answered. "Huh?" I spoke, thinking I misheard it. "What? I said it's Sunshine company" Oikawa-san assured. I let out an inaudible gasp, as it's the model company's name I'm working at. 

"Why do you look so surprised Hinata Shoyo?" Ushijima-san asked me. "Oh..uh..um..it's nothing" I stuttered. I thought, it might be another company so I shrugged it off.

"Alright, I also would like to say, I also have a photoshoot with Sunshine company later" Ushijima-san said. "Mm..me too" Kenma said in a small voice but loud enough for everyone to hear. 

As Kenma said that, everyone started agreeing with him in different ways of expressing their agreement. I somehow couldn't shake the thought that the company is the company I'm currently working at.

I suddenly remembered what Kiyoko-san said to me Yesterday, "Alright, rest now, Hinata, Tomorrow will be an exhausting day for you". I thought to myself, I'm gonna have a photoshoot with them? Pfftt.. no way! Right?.. Ugh.. I can't help but get a little excited, as I might actually have a photoshoot with them.