✨Chapter 2✨

Warning :

- Pills

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's Pov

I woke up at 4 am again like usual, it was normal. I did my morning routine as I took a bath and dress myself. I ate breakfast and I ride my bike to Haikyuu college. I parked my bike and I walked inside the school, again, there's not much students but as I walk pass them with my bright and cheerful face. 

I could hear them screaming-whispering to one another, "Eeekk!! He's s cute omg!!"  but of course I choose to ignore it. I went inside my class and started reading the same novel that I read from Yesterday. Students started coming in and soon the teacher came in. We said our greetings as I put down my novel and begin to listen and take notes of the teacher's lecturing.

Classes ended quick and I am currently walking towards the cafeteria with my lunchbox. I didn't notice that someone was running towards my direction in a fast speed as he bumped into me. He apologized and I put up my cheerful and bright face as I told him it was alright. 

Before I could walk away, he spoke "Hey hey hey!!! I'm Bokuto Kotaro and I'm 22years old!! What's your name?" He said with a wide grin on his face. I could tell his grin was sincere and he was an energetic person. "Hello Bokuto-san!! My name is Hinata Shoyo and I'm 20 years old!!" I replied with a bright and wide grin as I close my eyes. 

Bokuto's Pov

I was running without looking as I saw a rat crawling up to my feet, when I bumped into the cute tangerine boy. I apologized to him and before he could walk away, I introduced myself in an attempt of inviting him to eat with us. He introduced himself back to me with a bright and wide grin as he closed his eyes, that made me blush madly, thank God he didn't saw me blushing madly as he was closing his eyes.

 In a mili-second, I manage to calm myself down before he could see my blush spreading everywhere. I spoke as he stopped grinning brightly and widely with closed eyes to show his amiable smile. "Would you like to eat with us? Pleaseee??" I used my puppy eyes so that he'd eat with me and maybe getting to know each other better.

Hinata's Pov

He invited me to eat with him and his other friends I'm guessing, he also used his puppy eyes I could tell, he really wanted me to eat with him. I wanted to refuse so I could eat while reading my book without needing anyone to interrupt but I thought to myself, I probably needed human interaction as well and not just sit while reading a book all day. 

So I replied to him, "Yeah, sure!!" I said while showing an amiable smile. His cheeks blushed light pink with slight of glimmer in his eyes. I walked beside him to his lunch table along with his friends, as his friends greeted him not noticing me, as I was behind him, covered by his big body. 

He moved aside to show my presence, as the others became speechless and a bright pink blush started spreading all over their cheeks. They stare at my amiable smile. Bokuto help me sat down between him and a certain ravenette. That's when all of them snapped back to reality and one by one began to introduce themselves and I introduce myself back.

 I didn't read my book to show respect while listening to some of their jokes and stories, while they also ask about my dislikes and likes, something like that, not too personal so I kind of like it. The way they don't forget about my presence and get too busy with themselves, while still keeping their line to not get too personal as we just met.