✨Chapter 4✨

Warning :

- Pills

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's Pov

I woke up at 4 am again, I take a bath and do my morning routine, afterwards I ate breakfast. Just like the usual days but this time, I felt a little bit interested about Today, which made me put on a perplexed look on my face, as I was preparing myself for school because I never had felt this way, ever. I decided to shrug it off and started riding my bike to school. 

I parked my bike and as I was walking through the hallway, encountering a few amount of students, of course, I hear chattering around about me, but they also said something about the boys which made me a little curious, but turns out they were just talking about how those boys were hanging out with me, which was weird for me honestly, I don't understand why would they be so nosey about the boys and me hanging out.

I kept walking towards my classroom with the bright smile I put on my face. I reached the classroom to see no one was there and it was pretty dark with a peaceful and serene ambience. I love it, even though it's dark, I can see the beautiful view of the sky and other parts of nature. Also some buildings, it was especially relaxing. I sat on my seat, which was right beside the window and started reading my novel.

Hours passed as students started entering the class, there were two girls who entered the classroom together, they were the first two students after me to enter the classroom, remembering that I skip class Yesterday, I asked them politely while displaying a cheerful and nervous look on my face, as I was asking them to let me copy their notes from Yesterday since I didn't come to class. 

They gave me the permission to copy their notes, which I gladly replied with a cheerful and grateful smile and a "Thank you girls!!" to them. One of them blushed with a taffy pink and the other with a flamingo pink. I took their notes to my desk and started copying, that took around 45 minutes. I returned their notes with a gratitude and appreciation look, as some other students already came while I was copying their notes. 

The teacher soon came and greet us, as we greeted back and he started his lecturing as I listen carefully, to absorb the important information he gave us, as I also take notes since I'm sure my brain won't be able to take all of that information at once. The teachers' lecturing ended, as now is the time for lunch. I was secretly excited, as I reflect on how much fun I had Yesterday with those boys but I didn't want to show it. 

I went inside the cafeteria, where some of the boys were already waving to me with a smile right when I arrived, it seems that they have been waiting for my presence. I gladly walked to their table, as I sat down between one salty french-fry and one mean blueberry. I didn't bring my novel this time, as I thought we'd probably just keep on chatting like Yesterday and the day before which we did. 

They greeted me as I sat down between the two mean dudes, also mentioning that these two boys just greeted me with an "Hey shrimp" and "Hinata boke!" Which deep in my heart, I'm supposed to not care about it in which this time, I do. 

I get offended as I told them "don't call me that!" As I puffed my cheeks and to their response, their face went red, not just those two boys but like all of the boys in the table I'm sitting at. I never saw people's faces getting red except if their embarrassed or sick, so I didn't quite understand why they would be embarrassed.

 I asked them, "are you guys okay? Your faces are really red" in which Kuroo-san replied, "no chibi-chan, we're fine, it's just a little hot Today" with a nervous laugh, I was used to Kuroo-san calling me that even though, I was sure I'm not that small and I look at the other boys in which, they just show a nod in agreement with Kuroo-san's statement. I shrug it off and I saw these boys faces was back to their neutral color, as they started the conversation with a random topic.