✨Chapter 18✨

Hinata's Pov

I woke up, at 5 am. I did my morning routine and prepare myself for school. I went to school and learn like usual, but I went to the cafeteria to find none of the boys sitting on the table they usually sat at. I pout and sat down on a table for one person with one chair only. My bodyguard noticed this and asked me what's wrong and I just pointed at the table we usually sat at.

They seemed to understand and didn't ask anymore questions. I checked my phone to see a message from them saying that they won't come to school Today, I wonder what happened but I turn it off and started eating my lunch. I learn for a few more hours and then I went to the studio, then I went back home and did my usual routine with additional activities, a few hours passed and I drift to sleep, this time, I walked into a sweet and loving dream...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Author's Pov

The boys woke up early and sneaked out of the dorms, going outside school, but being cautious so that the security wouldn't catch them. They sneaked out successfully and started heading towards the place, following the directions of their GPS. The walk was peaceful, thankfully, because of some certain boys were still sleepy.

When they arrived at the place, they were mesmerized. It was beautiful, they agreed to confess at night the next day, because they could see the LED lights which would be a lot more romantic, with the moon on the sky and the stars. They also tested some other equipment and objects, they made a little mess so they had to go back late.

 They ate dinner outside and they managed to not get caught by the guards sneaking in, in the middle of the night. They also got their package for their gifts and their outfit, so they chatted and tried the outfit for a little while more. Then they went to their perspective dorms, changed their clothes and ate some food, then they sleep, drifting into a sweet and peaceful dream...