✨Chapter 15✨

Ushijima's Pov 

It's currently 10 a.m. I am absolutely excited and nervous, as Today, I have decided to confess to Shoyo-chan about my feelings. I did my morning routine and I chatted Shoyo-chan that I'd pick him up at 9 p.m. later. I did activities to waste my time and when it's 20:41. I prepare myself in a tidy and a warm outfit. I went to Shoyo-chan's house and knocked, he opened the door and I told him to get dressed. 

: Ushijima's Outfit

: Ushijima's Outfit

I waited for him, he walked out in a cute outfit. I walk with him, I guide him to our destination while we chat once in a while. We walk together, I hold his hand, then, we arrived at the destination. He was fascinated and mesmerized, I chuckled at his loveable expression. 

I sat down on the grass and he followed, the moon was glowing, the stars were accompanying the moon, glowing together. We stayed like that for a few seconds then he spoke up, "it's really nice and peaceful here" he smiled. I was happy that I could see his sincerity. I smiled, "yeah, it is".

I took the sunflower bouquet beside me, that I had been hiding from him, then I hand it to him, I smiled, "Shoyo-chan" I started. He shifted his gaze to me, "hm?" he respond. "From the first time I saw you, I had fall in love with you" I continued.