✨Chapter 7✨

Warning :

- Pills 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's Pov

I woke up at 4 am. I stayed up till 11 pm chatting with the boys. I slowly and carefully got out of the room making sure no one wakes up because of me. Fortunately, when I woke up, those 4 boys weren't cuddling me anymore, although somehow, I kind of want them to cuddle me like that again. 

Kenma was laying on the edge of the bed and Kita-san is just sleeping at the same position last night except, now, his back is facing me and isn't cuddling me anymore, I took a picture of Kenma and Kita-san.

  I was holding my laughter as I saw Noya-san hugging Suga-san from behind, his face meeting Suga-san's butt, a thought came up to my mind, what if Suga-san farted? and I immediately covered my mouth to stop myself from bursting out laughing and waking everyone up.

Sneakily, I took my phone and took a picture of it, it was absolutely hilarious, I had to turn off my phone quickly before thinking about the thought again and burst out laughing.

I tiptoed out of the room, as I saw Bokuto-san and Kuroo-san cuddling each other, they look so cute, I thought and snapped a picture. Akaashi-san is just cuddling a pillow while sleeping ever so peacefully, I snapped a picture of both Kuroo and Bokuto-san, as well as Akaashi-san.

My attention shifted to Kageyama and Tsukishima, where I saw them each sucking each others thumb, I almost burst into laughter again but quickly covered my mouth tightly while rotating my body so that I wouldn't look at them and actually burst into laughter.

I quickly turned around and took a picture. I almost burst into a laughter again when I quickly rotate my body and went out of the door, tiptoeing.

I opened the door of my parents room, at first, I almost triggered my panic attacks, as when I came in, those memories flashed right through. I managed to overcome it, as my breathing started to get heavier, I managed to still be able to look at the boys as I'm panting hard but silently, my attention shifted to the boys as I saw how they slept, I got distracted from those memories and breathe normally again. 

It was a hilarious sight to see, I saw Atsumu-san chewing Osamu-san's hair, I was holding my laughter like my life depended on it, I got on my knees as I started laughing hysterically, but silently. 

I stopped laughing and snapped a picture of the Miya twins before they could change positions.  Then, I saw Tendou-san smiling while sleeping, he looks especially attractive as now, his hair is downwards, that made me blush and I took a picture.

I saw Ushijima-san sleeping with his stoic face, but more relaxed, he looks peaceful and I took a picture. Then, I saw Suna-san sleeping, he was hugging a pillow and his knees brought to the pillow, he was especially adorable, I blushed even more and snapped a picture of him.

 Then, I saw Oikawa-san, he was drooling, I covered my mouth in an attempt to stop myself from laughing, which succeed and I took a picture of Oikawa-san quickly.

 I laughed hysterically, but as silent as possible when I saw Iwaizumi-san smacked Oikawa-san's mouth, then Oikawa-san smacked Iwaizumi-san's hand back and grumbled "Iwa-chan!!" It was very low, not sure how I heard it but I did.

 I stopped laughing to take a picture of a frowning Iwaizumi-san, I'm pretty sure it's not because he's having a nightmare because he kept muttering "shittykawa go away!.." After I took the picture, I immediately tiptoed out of the room.