✨Chapter 6✨

Warning :

- Pills

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's Pov

I woke up from my fantasy nightmare at 4 am, like usual. I'm actually a lot more tired but that's because I stayed up late until 12 am. I still did my morning routine anyway, but this time I don't prepare myself to go to school and I dress myself in a stylish but comfortable clothes. 

I already told those boys my address, so I'm guessing they'll come to my house at 10 am later. Now, it's still 6 am, I read my last 4 pages of this imaginative, fantasy, love story novel book. I quickly finished the novel book within 15 minutes.

I had to admit, it was a good novel book. Reflecting on how most of the time, I immersed with this novel. It was in a magical world, about a princess having a forced marriage with three of her childhood friends and that she needs to choose one of them only. 

She spent time with them as she grew here feelings for all of them. She couldn't decide and told her mother about it as her mother was always filled with empathy. Her mother decided to tell her father about it. 

The king went to his daughter and told her that, she could choose three of them, but there would be a condition. The condition was that, they would have to be sent to earth, no powers, no memories, nothing. 

He said to her, "if you are truly fated with these three prince, then, once you reborn in earth, you all must meet each other again and fall in love, if not, I will bring you all back and I will cancel your marriage between the prince and put you together with another prince instead".

After her father said that, she was filled with faith and joy. She told the three princes about it and in a short period of time, they were all in earth, as a baby, reborn. They don't have their memories either. They all live with an average family.

 It was until the princes turned 22 as the princess turned 20. One of the prince bumped into the princess and apologized, as that lead them to talking in a café because of the prince's interest within the princess although they just met. They exchanged numbers and went their separate ways.

 The next day, the princess' got an information about having a new neighbor. Her 'mom' encouraged her to talk to them and send a certain gift made by her 'mom'. 

She encouraged herself and as she walk closer to the neighbor's house, she rang the bell and a boy showed up. She gave him the gift, the boy asked her to come in and chit chat for a while. They exchanged numbers and soon, the princess left.

The princess chatted with both boys, now that those boys have her number, they didn't miss a chance to chat her whenever they have time and got nothing important to do. They started hanging out. The princess with the princes taking turns. 

The princess introduced the two boys to one another, the first time, they kept bickering and fighting, soon, they became buddies as they told one another about their crush, which is the princess and share information's about the princess to one another. They promised to share the princess.

Then one day, a boy came to her college. He fell in love at first sight and he encouraged himself to talk to her. He succeed to talk to her and exchange numbers with one another. She was happy, she used to be alone, but now she have friends.