✨Chapter 3✨

Warning :

- Pills

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's Pov

I woke up at 4 am again. Just like the usual days. I did my usual morning routine and I prepare myself to go to school. I didn't want to admit it to myself but deep down in my heart, I have been yearning to know what will happen Today. The first interaction of those boys with me was very special and interesting.

 It unlocked a part from my heart that was locked before, as my past wasn't the best. I ride my bike to school as usual and walk pass the hallway filled with a small amount of students, as I heard their chatting about me and like always, I ignored them while I walk towards my classroom with my amiable smile.

I walked in the classroom, still the same with the quiet and peaceful ambience. I flip the pages in the novel, as I started to get sucked into the fantasy love story by my imagination. Students started coming inside the classroom and chit-chat. Soon, the teacher came and greet us as we greeted him back. He started with his lecturing of a new topic and I started listening, as I already put down my novel and started taking notes.

Lessons ended as I got a bunch of notes and information in my head from those teacher's lectures. I walk in the cafeteria with my lunchbox, as the boys saw my presence and invited me to their table by waving their hand and making eye contact with me only. I accepted their invitation as I walk towards their table, sat down on the chair and put down my novel book.

 They greeted me as I greet them back as well with a cheerful grin. They started talking while eating, about random things and once in a while, not forgetting to ask about me, still respecting me as they didn't ask anything too personal to me. I started getting slightly comfortable with them, as I started asking them questions not too personal, just to know basic things about them.

Atsumu's Pov

"Hey Shoyo-kun?" I called him by his name, as he already gave me a permission to call him by his name. "Yes, Atsumu-san?" He replied with a slightly confused, mix with a curious look. "Can I have your number?" I asked him while taking out my phone and giving it to him.

"Oh sure, but I barely use my phone though" he replied as he took my phone and started typing numbers. "Oh, that's fine, I'm sure you will start to use your phone more often after I get your number" I said with an innocent smile. "I don't quite understand but okay, here" he said as he gave my phone back with a confused look, as he's being oblivious, didn't understand what I said earlier.

I stare at Shoyo-kun's contact, as I'm trying to think what I should name him, as he only put 'Hinata Shoyo' as the contact name. I look up my phone to see the other boys asking Hinata for his number, while handing out their phones. Shoyo-kun started taking their phone with a bright smile and typed his number.

 After those guys got their phone back, I already figured on what I should name Shoyo-kun and I started chatting with Shoyo-kun, while the others were probably still thinking on what they should name Shoyo-kun's contact, when once in a while Shoyo-kun would ask me a question or one of the boys would interrupt me and make fun or mock me.

Soon, we all started chatting when unfortunately, the lunch bell rings. We groaned in dissatisfaction when suddenly, "Hey chibi-chan, wanna skip class?" Oikawa asked Shoyo-kun when before Shoyo-kun could answer, Iwaizumi smack Oikawa's head and said "Shut up shittykawa! you're teaching him bad things!!" 

Simps Pov

I saw Iwaizumi smack Oikawa's head as he scold him. It was true that what Oikawa suggested wasn't any good, but I actually want to spend more time with Shoyo/Hinata/Boke/Shrimp/ Shoyo-kun/Chibi-chan/Paradise. I wait for Shoyo/Hinata/Boke/Shrimp/Shoyo-kun/Chibi-chan/Paradise to answer. "I think skipping class once in a while is still alright, after all I can ask my classmates for some of the notes".

Hinata's Pov

I said with a bright smile plastered on my face, as I said what a part of my heart wanted to spat out. After I said that sentence, they all seem to light up with a bit of shimmer in their eyes and a slight pink blush on their cheeks, even though those two salty dudes definitely tried to hide it which completely failed.

 I somehow felt something I never felt in my whole entire life until now, which is when I saw their reactions after I said that sentence, I felt butterflies in my stomach which I was completely bewildered about.

 I came back to my senses, as I realized we were walking together while chatting, not actually knowing where to go. We ended up sitting on the floor of the rooftop while chatting and hearing jokes from them and some of them making fun of one another.

 I felt that feeling came back again, those butterflies in my stomach, I feel more butterflies as I stare and look at each one of them detailly, their hair, eyes, laugh, smile, angry faces, mocks of another, jawline, voice, and everything, even their clothes. "What does it mean when you feel butterflies in your stomach?" I asked out loud completely not being self conscious as I was staring at the ground. 

"There's two types, one is when you're being nervous about something and two is when you're around someone you're romantically involved with" Kita-san answered the question I thought I was asking myself in my own thoughts, that made me came back to my senses and look at him and then to the others.

"Oh..okay! Thanks Kita-san!" I replied replacing my perplexed look with a wide and grateful grin as he answered my question. "But why did you ask that?" Noya-san asked me."Oh nothing, I just wanted to know" I said, not wanting to say the truth that I felt it while being with them, since I didn't want them to think I'm nervous around them or that I'm romantically involved with them even though..

  maybe.. I might be..romantically..involved with them.. I thought to myself, as I soon shrug it off and continue listening to their conversation. I felt like..my heart was filled with joy and true happiness when I listen to them talk or when they listen to me talk.. I've never felt like this.. and because of that, we felt time flies by real fast when we heard the school bell rings, as it means to either go home or go to the dorms.

Some of them groaned and we soon bid our goodbyes, as they said they'd chat me later and I nod in response of agreeing with a genuine, sincere cheerful smile. They were about to accompany me to my dorm, but I told them that I don't stay in the dorms, as I felt like it would be too complicated and hard for me to adjust. 

I soon left by riding my bike and arrived home. I read my novel for a good two hours, as I soon eat dinner and take a bath. I turned on my phone to see the boys' texts they promised to me before, I text them back and chatted with them for a few hours and soon, I perform my night routine, take my sleeping pills and prepare myself to sleep. I soon fell into the nightmare as I reflect on what happened Today.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Tendou's Pov

I watch as paradise left and now it's only us. I saw before when he nod in response of when me and the boys told him we'd chat him later. His smile, it was different than the usual, it was a sincerely happy smile, usually he'd always give a happy smile, but I saw it, I remember it, his smile was even more sincere, it was absolute genuine of happiness in his smile. I start to think, have he been faking his happy smile or he was just extra happy?..

I decided to shrug off the thought, as Wakatoshi-kun was asking me if I'd come with him, walking to the dorm since our dorms are right next to each other. I walk beside him while smiling and humming while we walk to our dorms, I was also wondering if the other boys notice about his smile, but soon I reach my dorm as Wakatoshi-kun just closed his door. I shrug it off again and went inside my dorm to take a bath and eat, did my night routine, chatted with paradise for a few hours and soon head to bed where I fell into a sweet and lovely dream.