✨Chapter 8✨

Warning :

- Pills 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's Pov

I woke up at 4 am and I started to do my morning routine. I prepare myself to school. I checked my phone to see some of the boys texted me. I skip the messages and tap on her contact, I look at the message for a while, I started typing, then I close the app and turned off my phone. It was Kiyoko-san, she's a few years older than me, 26 years old.

The female I met Yesterday, who offered me the job. She is a manager in the studio and she asked me to come to the studio, to meet people that might be suitable, to be my manager and schedule my time for everything, since my pictures got viral Yesterday and I have a high chance being a popular model, she messaged me and I replied that I'd come after college ended.

I put the twilight novel my with my phone and earphone in my bag and started riding my bike to school. I walk pass the hallways, encountering a small amount of students like last week, as I greet them with my polite and cheerful smile. I walk inside my classroom to see nobody, as I feel pitch serenity and an appeasing ambience.

I walk to my seat and sat down. I started reading my twilight novel and immersed within a few minutes. Students started walking inside, as soon, the teacher came in and greeted us. I snapped out of the imagination and hallucination from this book, as I bookmark it in a split second, close it and greet the teacher back with the other students in an unison.

Throughout the lessons, I listened carefully while taking notes, but I seemed to be a little distracted, my mind kept recalling the memory of when the four boys cuddled me and when I woke up to see adorable, hilarious and peaceful sleeping beauties. I blushed thinking about it, as I try my best to continue listing down notes and listening to their lectures.

In result, I got a small amount of notes, it only took one page of my notebook, usually it would take 4 or 5 pages of y notebook. I shrugged it off thinking that I'll get more notes later. I walked towards the cafeteria and I saw those boys sitting around their table, they waved to me like usual and I gladly skip towards their table and take a seat between Kita-san and Suga-san.

They started a conversation while eating, I joined once in a while in their conversation and then I got an idea. I had just finished my lunch and I took out my phone, I opened my gallery to see their photos again and an attempt of making them curious on what I'm looking at, but if they asked about it, I don't plan on showing it to them, since I know they'd just ask me to delete it.

I hold in my laughter when I saw the picture of Tsukishima and Kageyama's and it failed but replaced with a muffled laugh as I put my head under the table, since it was so funny my head would go to oblivion if I don't put it down. Then I put my head back up, as they asked me what I'm looking at and trying to take a peek which failed.

 I look at my phone, as I scroll to the right to see the Miya twins picture, I laughed hysterically, as I gave up and my stomach starts to ache from to much laughter. I still didn't gave them a chance, even when I'm laughing, to glance at my phone. I soon calmed down and some of them look at me with pleading, big, puppy eyes and a hint of blush.

I couldn't hold it anymore, as they were too cute to deny and my blush just went boom. I agreed on letting them look at what I was viewing that made me burst out laughing. I told them they can see it, but they can't snatch my phone, they agreed and I showed the picture of Miya twins. 

They all burst out laughing, except the Miya twins of course. Atsumu-san whined, as his brother kept touching his hair and soon, his face darkens. He was giving out murderous ambience. Soon, Atsumu-san ran around the table, while his brother started chasing him. The others just asked me to send the picture to the group chat, as they soon, stopped Osamu-san from beating Atsumu-san up.

They decided to not talk about this first, as I spoke, "Okay, next" and showed the picture of Tsukishima and Kageyama. They burst out laughing exceptional for Tsukishima and Kageyama. Both boys look at their thumb and made a disgusted look. Soon, Kageyama's face darkens as he said my name "Hinata Shoyo" in a murderous tone.

 I was frightened, as I soon ran as fast as I could and he started chasing me while shouting, "BOKE HINATA BOKE!! DELETE IT!! NOW!". "NO!! NEVER!!" I shouted back, while laughing, as Tsukishima just ran to the sink and started  showering his thumb again and again.

 It took a while for the other boys to stop laughing and calm both boys down. I was about to show another one, when the lunch bell rings. Some of them groaned and soon, we bid our goodbyes and went separate ways.

I giggled silently thinking about what happened before, without realizing, I was standing in front of the door to my classroom. I went inside, as the teacher followed and greeted us, we greeted back and I started listening to her lectures, while taking notes. Class ended and I quickly ride my bike back home, change my clothes and ride my bike to the studio.

I walk in to see a 3 female and 3 male standing in line. The staffs in the studio saw and greeted me and I greet back. Then Kiyoko-san asked me to pick a manager. 

I asked them one by one about their experiences and life. I thought about it for a while. "Okay, I've made up my mind" I spoke. Kiyoko-san immediately lightens up as her face filled with curiosity, "who is it?" she asked. 

"I pick, Yachi Hitoka" I answered. I turn around and look at Yachi-san, who is 24 years old. "Alright, the others, you may leave now, Yachi, stay here" Kiyoko-san said. The others left with a hint of disappointment, sadness and anger. 

I shrugged them away and approach Yachi-san. "Hi! Yachi-san!" I started. "H-Hi.." Her voice trembled a little, as she replied. "Hey, you don't have to be nervous Yachi-san.." I spoke with serenity surrounding my presence.

She seemed to relax more after I said that, as Kiyoko-san approached her and started telling her about my schedules and everything, Yachi-san stand there while writing stuff on her mini book, while concentration written down all over her face. I just sat down while reading my twilight novel, as I bring it here with me. 

They finished after around 30 minutes and Kiyoko-san told me to go back home and rest, as Tomorrow is gonna be an exhausting day. I wonder what will happened Tomorrow, I thought and I bid my farewell and decided to walk with my bike and Yachi-san beside me. She started explaining to me about how she will live with me and schedule my activities.

I didn't mind her living with me, as we went separate ways, she head home first to grab her clothes and stuff she need. It was 4:56. When I arrived home, it was 5:21 and I decided to eat for dinner and take a bath. Afterwards, I dress myself with comfortable pajamas and read my novel. 10 minutes later, I could hear a few knocks on my door, I opened it and saw Yachi.

 I welcome her inside, as she start packing in my parents room. I told her about some conditions I have, since she'll be living with me. I told her that she have to clean her bed after sleeping and to not make a mess and stuff like that. I went back reading the novel, as she stayed in her room.  At 19:57, she went out of her room and told me to sleep. 

I groaned, as I wanted to finish this first episode of twilight novel first, but agreed anyway and ate my sleeping pill to go to bed. I told her a few things about me like my panic attacks and sleeping pill, I assured her, that I'll be fine since I don't consume more than one sleeping pill a day, but I didn't tell her about my past.

 I just told her that, I don't have the best childhood and the best past, but it's all in the past now so she doesn't have to worry. She looked at me with a pitiful expression written on her face and I chuckled trying to reassure her that I'm fine, in which, I am. I fell into a deep slumber, wake up in a nightmare.