Wall

After a while Jack and Gibbs went out for a walk with Lucy, there was a pleasant breeze and the sun was beginning to set, it was such a perfect moment.
"How do you feel about this?" Jack asked and looked at him hoping that he would've answered.
"About what?" he asked back and looked at Lucy, he knew really well what was Jack talking about but he didn't really want to talk about it.
"The suspension..." she replied and kept looking at him, he didn't answer and kept looking at Lucy "Maybe I should talk with a wall" she said and reached for his hand to hold it.
"Yeah...well, for sure you would obtain more answers from a wall than from me" he said, looked at her and chuckled slightly.
"That's for sure" she said and chuckled slightly too then she kissed him on the cheek.
That moment was really nice, they could finally spend time together without being interrupted and without the situation becoming awkward, it was just them and well, Lucy. After around two hours they came back at Gibbs' place, they went in and sat on the couch.
"Do you think that I should start talking with a wall instead of talking with you?" Jack asked and chuckled slightly.
"Not now but if you want to talk with a wall you can, I won't judge you" he replied and put his arm around her neck, she looked at him and smiled slightly.
"Actually I'm already talking to a wall that just learnt to reply with more than one or two words and stopped to just stare at me the whole time" she said and chuckled slightly.
"Oh, really? So now I'm a wall?" he asked and smiled slightly at her.
"Well...there’s not much difference between you and a wall" she replied and chuckled slightly, he looked at her "Should I start running?" she asked and kept chuckling.
"Maybe but I see it difficult for you to run away from here" he replied and kissed her on the forehead.
"Is this an effect of being alone at home with Lucy because of the suspension?" she asked and looked at him.
"Maybe...maybe not...who knows but do we really have to talk right now?" he asked and kissed her.
She kissed him back "Well...you're my favorite wall" she said, chuckled slightly and kissed him again.