Talking

Gibbs woke up at around 6:00 a.m. and Jack was completely laying on him with her head on his chest, honestly he didn't remember that they fell asleep like that but it was fine, probably during the night she moved a bit and ended up on him. The only thing he could think about in that moment was Jack. He was happy without an apparent reason...well actually there was a reason, Jack was with him and she was all he needed to be happy.
After a while Jack slowly started to open her eyes and she looked up at him, what she saw in his eyes was her entire world, she smiled slightly, she was still pretty tired but she didn't want that he noticed it.
"Good morning" she said and moved away from him, so that eventually he could've got up, he looked at her.
"Good morning" he said and kept looking at her as if he was hypnotized, he really couldn't stop looking at her.
After a couple of minutes Jack got up from bed and Gibbs got up too and walked to her, as always he stared at her for some minutes and then he kissed her then they both went in the kitchen and Gibbs started preparing breakfast. While looking at him, Jack thought about the dream, it was so perfect and she wanted that something like that really happened...well...for sure it wouldn't be the same as the dream but something similar to that, not too perfect but perfect just because they would've been together. That dream was really perfection, the rush of emotions, thinking about all the moments that they spent together. While she was making that dream, it seemed so real but at the same time so impossible, that was too much perfect but well...it was so good even though it was a dream and probably she wouldn't have forgotten about that, for sure. At that point she was probably daydreaming and she didn't even notice that Gibbs was in front of her, he kissed her on the cheek and that brought her back to reality and she smiled slightly at him. They had breakfast together and they talked a bit, Jack ended up thinking about the dream again, it was starting to live in her head rent free and probably, well, for sure she would've kept thinking about it.
Nick, Ellie and McGee were doing some paper work but when they heard the sound of the elevator they all looked at it, Jack and Gibbs came out of it and then they headed to Jack's office.
Nick stopped doing his paperwork and stood up "We have the confirmation that something is going on between them!!!" he said in a loud tone and looked at Ellie and McGee.
"Wasn't it already confirmed? And anyway keep your voice down otherwise we will be in trouble" Ellie said and looked back at Nick.
"Yeah, it was confirmed but now is confirmed even more, we should organize something for them" Nick said in reply and looked again at McGee and Ellie.
"We should stay out of that, they probably wouldn't appreciate if we try to enter in their business" McGee said and looked back at Nick.
Nick rolled his eyes "It's not entering their business, it's just giving them a chance to spend some time together in a more special way" he said in response to McGee grinning.
"Unfortunately for you Nick, McGee is right, and they can organize something by their own if they want to, they don't need that we decide for them" Ellie said.
"Oh c'mon, El you should humor me" he rolled his eyes.
"The fact that I'm your girlfriend doesn't imply that I have to humor you always" she said and grinned at him.
"You two can argue somewhere else anyway yeah, maybe we could organize something for them but we don't have to tell them and we have to pay attention otherwise it'll be a disaster" McGee said and looked at Nick.
"Great! So we'll do it!! We can involve also Jimmy and Kasie so that we'll have more help" Nick said.
"I'm out of this" said Ellie.
"You are in this even if you say that you're out. If we go down, we go down together, remember?" Nick asked and looked at her.
"Again with this? Anyway, ok, I'm in" Ellie said and grinned.
"We should start preparing the things during the next days and we should divide the work so we'll be faster" Nick said and grinned then he went to Kasie's lab.
"Did we really let him convince us even though we know really well that we should stay out of that?" Ellie asked looking at McGee that in the meanwhile went back to the paperwork.
"Yeah we did and we could end up regretting it but well...as he said, if we go down, we go down together, maybe Jack and Gibbs will appreciate that but honestly I don't know" McGee said.
Later that day McGee, Nick, Ellie, Kasie and Jimmy met up at a bar and started talking about how to organize everything, Nick already found a place but they had to put some decorations and they also had to think about how they could convince Jack and Gibbs to go there, that was probably the most difficult part.