CHAPTER 29

Chapter 29
Relife

"You do love fantasizing me." Pagkatapos ng tugtog ay sinagot niya ang titig ko mula sa labas ng kwarto. Pagbuga ng hangin ay umiwas ako ng mata. Nakita ko ang pintuan, 'di ako nagdalawang isip na pumasok. I lost my mind, maybe.

Lumapit ito sa stand ng mga nota, umupo siya at muling sumubok na tumugtog ngunit nakatitig saakin habang papalapit ako sa bintana. I like his music. It's embracing my heart... it's helping me trying to chase after bravery. Something special.

"I can stay, right?" I ask him when I reach the veranda of the music room. I look around as I listen. I look back at him who pause. Its eyes are always sharp... bored. But now, as the sunny day touch it, it was something soft for me.

"Your life. Your choice." I glance back outside before he could even read me. Napansin kong nasa gilid pala kami ng Square Camp, kung nasaan ang garden. Humigpit ang kuyom ko sa pana nang makita ang Butler ng Reyna kasama si HM Azrael. They're sipping tea while trying to convince each other with their humor. The two guy are happily exploring each other's story... surely about the death they had saw and enjoyed watching.

And why is the butler of the Queen is here? What's his purpose? What is the Queen planning?

"What are you doing in here in the peek of the sun?" Lumabas si Quillon saaking likod, sumandal siya pagtalikod sa railing habang minamasdan ako. Umurong ako dahil isang Carzuela parin ang kausap ko.

"I heard you."

"So obsess with me, huh?" He smirk. For that moment, I wish he was mute forever like back in the hunting.

"No. I told, your music."

"You love them?"

"Isn't it apparent, your highness?"

He hissed mockingly. "Cool." 'Di ko ito kunwari narinig, pinirmi ko ang paningin ko sa kinauupuan ng head moderator. Ang kalma ng lahat para sakanila. How much could that tea cost? Surely it can feed half of my city for a day.

I stop wondering when I felt him drew closer, eyes focused on my hand. Ow, the weapon. He pulled the bow from me, I surrender it to him. He scan it before giving me a look.

"Trying to learn this?"

"Yes."

"And you failed?" He mocked.

"I'm mastering it, your highness."

"Damn..." He sight the sky that's why I only saw half of his face. And is he grinning? "I didn't thought your highness could sound so... hot? Creepy mo."

Tumataas nanaman ang init ng ulo ko. Pinaikot ko nalang ang katawan ng pana saaking kamay nang bumagsak ang katahimikan. Hinayaan kong ganoon kami dahil sa katahimikan ng lahat. Nilatag niya ang palaso sa hamba at nagpamulsa.

"What you done last day was a bit out of the blue," he pointed at the venom inside of me. Assuredly anyone in this camp is interested in what is living inside of me. And he's no exception.

"I think soo."

"Professor Cervin suggested that you can stay on his lab for recovery." He side to me. "That's weirder."

"Talaga..." Walang gana kong balik.

"In that kind of eye, beastly movement, and venomous blood. How I wonder what's in between." My jaw clench, the metal shaft of the arrow is fighting against my flesh by the grip. Suddenly, my heartbeat fell, his finger guided my chin to face him. Too close that he's inches away. Quillon scream danger, digging me to find the truth about this blood. And I won't surely like what's the end product once he knew my venom ability. "You poison him, that's the autopsy." He reach for my hand to study it. "Using only your hand... what on Earth, right Reigna?"