I Can Wait Forever #1

So here is yet another fan fic I started writing awhile back. Yes I know that Sebastian does not have a sister named Brianne but that's the best thing about stories you write, you can make them up as you go and add or subtract things. Enjoy.

Chapter 1

I looked at my watch, 4:46 pm. "Great", I said aloud. Only an hour and 14 minutes left until they let us in. I was standing outside the John Labbat Center, waiting to get in. Tonight was the night that Simple Plan preformed in my town of London, Ontario. It was freezing outside and I had failed to bring a jacket, thinking it would be warm. However as the time passed my body became warmer and warmer with excitement. Of course who wouldn't be excited to see Simple Plan? Me I wasn't just excited because they were an awesome band, I had my own personal reasons.

FLASHBACK

"Brie, I promise I'll call you every night k?", my brother whispered in my ear as he gave me one last hug. Tears were bleeding from my eyes as I gave each of the boys a hug. I had grown up with the my brother and his four friends, I thought of my brothers friends as my own brothers. I hugged Bastien one more time.

"Bastien please don't go."

"Come on little sister. You know I hate that name. And I said I would call. I promise I will. We will all call. Plus come on we won' be gone long, just 5 or 6 months, then we will be right back here to see you graduate."

"Why can't I just come with you?"

"You know why, you have to finish school so you can go be the doctor you always wanted to be. When you're done maybe you can come visit us on the road but until then you need to be in school."

I cried even harder, letting the tears fall selfishly. I looked over at him, my brother, the one who had been there for me everyday of my life, trying to hold back tears. He gave me a quick smile and boarded the bus. As it started to drift down the street, I saw all the guys waving at me. I started to run after the bus sobbing, "Seb!" It was to late, the bus had turned the corner and driven out of sight. I fell to my knees and cried until my face was hot and damp.

END OF FLASHBACK

I wiped a tear from my eye as I thought of that day 4 years ago.

Sebastien Lefebvre, guitarist and back up vocals for Simple Plan, and, my brother.

I continued to wait. As I waited I thought about the promises Seb made to call me every night. He did for the first couple weeks, then his calls got farther and few between. He said he would be home in 5 or 6 months. Well 6 months turned into 8, 8 to 10. I graduated top of my class, valedictorian, with a scholarship, and to break another promise, Seb wasn't in attendance.

I didn't even get a phone call to say congrats or anything. Finally I got sick of waiting for my brother and the rest of them to return. So one day I packed my things and drove away. I moved to London and started at the University of Western Ontario. That was 4 years ago, and to this day, I had yet to speak to my brother, the others or even my parents hardly. I had started a new life and wanted to continue with it. The only difficult thing in my new life was my roommate, Dee-Ann, she was my best friend and I couldn't ask for a better person to live with, the only thing was I hadn't been honest with her about my past. I had told her most things, I just left out my brother being who he was. Life was going good, until the day I heard Simple Plan was coming to London. I don't know what pushed me to it but I had to get a ticket. So there I was waiting to see my brother for the first time in years. All of a sudden the door opened, and the crowd rushed in to get the best spot on the floor. I hurried ahead of everyone to the stage, the only thing that separated me and the riser was a metal gate and some burly security guards. If I wanted to I could reach out and touch whatever band member was in front of me. I forgot all about my brother when the show started and the openers came on to the stage. The line up was amazing, Idle Sons, Planet Smashers, then Hedley played their amazing gigs, then all of a sudden the lights went out.

My ears were still ringing when all of a sudden I heard a voice over the screaming of the crowd.

"Hello London!!!!!"

Pierre. Now I was nervous. Then I heard a couple beats from the drum, Chuck. I smiled, when I was younger Chuck had taught me how to play the drums, and to this day it was still my favorite instrument. All of a sudden a spot light came on and the boys could be seen on stage. I laughed to myself as David started jumping around the stage waving at everyone. I spotted Seb to the right of the stage. He was smiling. He looked happy to be there. Well obviously, he was doing something he loved with his 4 best friends.