I Can Wait Forever #5

Yet another chapter. I'm sorry if they are so short. Many people have read them and that is awesome seeing as I just joined yesterday:) Thank you for reading. Again comments are always welcome:)

Chapter 5

My eyes shot open, for the past 20 minutes David and I had been lying on the cement going over old memories. I jumped up, face white as the freshly fallen snow around me. A look of pure horror plastered across my face as I looked at my brother. That look then turned to disgust.

"Sebastian." I said, his name like venom on my lips.

All of a sudden the three others who had been behind him, came running towards me.

"Brie!" Pierre yelled coming at me with open arms.

"Stop." I yelled in French.

The many years of bottled up anger was rising fast the surface. The anger in my voice was evident as the guys stopped in their tracks.

"Do not come near me." I hissed.

Seb continued to look at me, speechless. I turned to David.

"Call me sometime?" I said hugging him.

"Um obviously." he replied.

"It was nice seeing you, next time it will be a longer talk. Merry Christmas."

With a kiss on the cheek I started to walk away.

"Brianne what the hell is this?" Seb yelled behind me.

"This Sebastien is me walking away from strangers."

"Strangers? I don't get it, after four years we finally see each other and you walk away as if you don't know us. Or me. Your own god damn blood!"

"Hey it's no fucking different from what you selfish pricks did to me. Now you know how I feel so don't you dare play the victim."

3rd person view.

As Brianne and Seb continued to argue, Pierre, Chuck, Jeff, and David stood to one side.

"I told you guys it was her." Jeff said.

"She looks so different, so grown up since the last time we saw her."

"Ya but her eyes are still the same, don't you agree?...... Pierre?"

"Huh? Oh ya. Man she is pissed."

"She has every right" David said arms crossed. "We let her down. We made a promise to her and we broke it. When I came out here she was crying. It broke my heart guy."

The three others looked at David as he explained the conversation, David and Brianne had had.

Seb- "I said I'm sorry what more do you want!?"

Brie- "Staying out of my life would be nice. It should be easy for you, since you've been doing it the whole time."

With that I started towards my car.

"Wait Brianne!"

I didn't reply instead I flipped him off and drove away. As I drove to my house all I could do was cry. This was the last thing I wanted to happen. I only wanted to see the concert then get out of there and go on with my life. Now everything was different.