Chapter 7

Logan Haynes... Better known as Cristiano Ronaldo <3 <3 <3

Logan's POV

When I arrived at the house my mind was still reeling. I had seen Leigh about two years ago. I know she didn't see me. She sat in the park watching kids play. She looked sad and content at the same time. How could that be? She was perfect.

She wasn't like the typical woman that I went out with. She wasn't a tooth pick. This woman had a figure that I could wake up to and grab on every morning. I don't know her but I feel like I have to. There was something about her that called to me.

She had the face of a woman that had been hurt. I took a picture of her and decided I needed to know a little about her. I got my security team on it. Her name was Leigh Gonzalez. She was 28 and is divorced. From what I am told he is a complete douche. She attended the inner city University and was the top of her class. I still needed to know more.

It took me a while to figure out how I could get her to come work for me. I found out where she worked and had lunch with the owner of the company. "Look Mr. Donovan I have a proposal for you. I am interested in one of your workers, Leigh Gonzalez, and I would like for her to join my company within the next six months. I will set up an interview with her and we will go from there."

"Mr. Haynes she has just started with us and is under contract so she simply ca-" I didn't give him time to finish his sentence. What I want, I get. She will come to work for me.

"I will buy out her contract and give you $5,000 extra. I will not take no for an answer and before you answer I want you to know that I have the country's best lawyers so think about it." I sat back in my office chair and waited patiently for his answer. He has to say yes. He doesn't have a choice.

"Ok sir. I will tell her that I am referring her to you and that it's a pay raise and that she was too good for the job that she now holds." He said while looking down. Poor guy, but I always get what I want.

"Done. Ms. Dana will fix everything up for you."

So how is it I didn't know that she had kids? Kids are so.... Kids! I didn't see myself having kids for at least another 10 years. But I wanted her.

I can see in her eyes that she wants me too. She needs me. Just as much as I need her. Her lips all over me and mine all over hers. I chuckled. More cushion for the pushing they say.

My member began to get hard. "I need you Leigh. And I also need a drink." I said to myself. I crossed the parlor and poured myself a scotch. She is different on so many levels. She isn't skin and bones, her self-confidence is so low... but I can fix that. Just one night in bed with me will make all of her worries go away.

As I finish my drink I figured what to do to cool this flame. I need a shower. I can't think straight. As I turn on the shower and undress I began to think of her again. She deserves to be in my world. She deserves everything this world has to offer. The cars, jewelry, exotic trips and for someone to make love to her while on the nice sandy beaches of the Bahamas.

Logan's little friend jumped to attention and the thought of that. He then began to stroke his member. "Oh Leigh" his voice was barely a whisper. Faster and hard he began to stroke himself. Now he pictured her under him with pure lust in her eyes and hair sprawled all over his red satin sheets and at the point of losing his sanity he called out to her and with one last stroke, then he came. He watched as the milky white substance ran down the drain.

This isn't enough. I will have that woman in my bed. This house is big enough for kids. Her kids will become mine and she will bare my children also if it's the last thing I do. "Watch out Leigh because Logan Haynes is on a mission to seduce you." I hope she is up for the challenge.

He quickly threw on his pajamas and grabbed his cell phone.

Ms. Gonzalez, I apologize for my abrupt exiting tonight. I felt like such an ass for disrespecting you like I did. I hope you have a great night and I will see you bright and early in the morning. Oh and by the way, I will arrange transportation for your children to and from school or daycare starting tomorrow morning. Oh and i could get used to those lips. -LH