Chapter 21

Things get a bit heated. *wink wink* you have been warned ;-)

I can do this. I mean I have dreamt of this almost every night since the day I met him. Why back out now? He has been watching me for two years now. Two years. I guess it is almost safe to say that he isn't going anywhere. Me and Javier have been divorced a little of two years now. I haven't had sex since I found out I was pregnant with Israel. That was a little over three years ago.

I looked at myself in the mirror and asked the person looking back at me, "What are you so afraid of? He isn't Javier. Let. It. Go." And just like that all of my reasoning flew out the window.

I walked into back into the bedroom to see Logan sitting on the bed. He looked just as nervous as I did.

"I sometimes overthink things and I apologize. The last thing I want is to be hurt though."

"Leigh, I am not your ex. If you allow me, I will show you just how a man should treat a woman. I want to be there for your children. That day that I saw you in the park I thought to myself hmm this woman must really have it all together, but in the same time you looked sad." He stood up and walked towards me.

"Let me make you happy, Leigh. I want to open my heart and soul to you. Let me show you and your children the world. I swear it isn't about the sex. We can wait as long as you want. I swear."

Goodbye fears. In that moment without taking my eyes off of him I stepped out of shoes. The carpet felt good under my toes. One by one I began to unbutton his shirt. He didn't say a word. He just continued staring at me.

I took his shirt off and I began to kiss his neck. He took a sharp inhale but remained still. I began to unbuckle his pants and they fell to the floor. Mmm boxer briefs.

He stepped out of his pants and I led him to the bed. I motioned for him to sit and he was very compliant.

Not taking my eyes off of him I grabbed the hem of my dress and began to ease it upwards until it came over my head. Blindly I threw it on the floor. He looked at my body in a very devilish manner. Oddly I wasn't ashamed.

My belly has a few stretch marks but that was because I carried three sweet angels in it. He reached up and grabbed my hand and eased me onto the bed until I was laying on his pillow. The smell of his pillow was heavenly. It smelled like him and that fresh linen smell. He looked at my stomach.

Ok this is uncomfortable. I went to put my hands over my tummy to hide it but he moved my hands away. He leaned down and kissed each scar. Each kiss was as tender as the last. He then began to work his way lower and lower and lower.

He pulled my thong to the side and began to like the crease in my thigh. I haven't had a man to touch me like this in a very long time. I controllable began to tremble.

"Easy baby." He said as he came up and gave me a kiss. "I haven't even gotten to the best part."

He went back down and inserted one finger into me. I moaned with pleasure. I tried to hold back but I couldn't.

"Wow you are so wet for me and so responsive. I like it."

He withdrew his finger and began to lick my sex. His tongue was a smooth as silk. I felt myself on the verge of an orgasm but then he stopped.

"What happened?" I asked in a more desperate tone.

He smiled and began to undo my bra. "Be patient baby."

He took both breasts into his hands played with my nipples. That alone almost made me come apart. He ducked back down and licked my core again. I couldn't take the teasing anymore. It's sexy yes but I was going crazy for him to slide inside of me.

Without any warning the feeling in my core went from six to 30 in three strokes and I came. My orgasm went all over my body. This was awesome.

He then came back up and without warning I flipped him over and was straddling him. "Don't underestimate us big girls" I said in a very sexy and hoarse tone.

"Leigh, I don't think you are big at all. I think you are curvy and sexy."

He did me a favor so I decided to return one. Just as he was about to come he pulled me up and said, "Woman I think you are trying to drive me crazy. I know I didn't play fair and I swear I have learned my lesson." Then he kissed me.

Just as he was about to guide his member inside of me I stopped him. "I haven't had my tubes tied and since I am single I am not on birth control. Do you have a condom?"

He reached over in his night stand, pulled out a condom, and rolled it on. Ok it was now game time.

He eased himself into me carefully. He completely filled me. I couldn't believe that I was finally with him.

"Oh my I am never letting you go." He said in my ear. I couldn't hold back any longer and neither could he.

"Come for me Leigh." He said in a strained voice. And I did just that. I could have sworn I had seen stars.

**

We laid there in post coital bliss and then it donned on me. I promised I would meet Mel at 10. What time is it? I looked over at the clock and it read 9:45.

Oh my! I turned to Logan and his eyes were closed as he played in my hair and caressed my arm.

"I promised I would meet Mel at 10. Would you mind going out again?"

He looked over at me and said, "I would go to the end of the earth if you wanted me to. I think I can handle going out with Mel but only if Daniel is there. That woman has no shame and I don't really want to hear about what you guys converse about."

I smiled at that. Then he spoke up again, "Solo que si van a hablar espanol no se olvidan que estoy eschuchando. (Only if you both speak Spanish don't forget that I will be listening.)"

I froze. He spoke Spanish.