Chapter 16

After we ate we met outside. It was obvious that Mel and Daniel had slept together because they were very touchy feely. Someday I will find a guy that I can be loose with, but until then I lived vicariously through her.

Logan glanced at me and took me into his arms and gave me a very sweet and comforting hug. “You know what I think?” he says looking down at me with a smile. “I think somebody got laid last night.”

We both started to giggle and it felt so comfortable. He looked at me, and I at him and there was that old feeling again. That tug. The tug that made our lips want to caress one another. He leaned in, and I licked my lips to prepare for the contact when Mel called to me.

“Hey Leigh are you ready?” I jumped away from Logan as if he was hot coal. How embarrassing.

He shot daggers at Mel this time. She gave him the most innocent look she could muster. She was good at that. Looking so angelic.

“Hey,” I said to him. He looked down at me and his expression changed. It was warm and kind. I think I could get use to this. “I will text you when I find something ok.” I stood on my tip toe and kissed him on the cheek. As I began to walk away he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. Square on the lips.

I was shocked. Just as I was about to kiss him back he let me go. “I look forward to what you purchase for underneath.” Just like that he and Daniel went into the other direction. I had the hots for that man if I don’t cool it I would be sleeping with him a bit sooner that I wanted to.

Larry was waiting beside the limo. Wow it was different that the one he drove for the children. This limo was a black Hummer. I looked at Mel and said, “Isnt this a bit much for just us two?”

“Hey your boyfriend wants you to ride around in style girlfriend.” She said wiggling her eyebrows.

My boyfriend? “Mel he is my boss. How many times must I repeat myself?”

“ok you can go ahead and tell yourself that but he is clearly smitten by you. Plus bosses don’t kiss their employees like that.” She started to imitate us. She over exaggerates everything.

I decided to call mom and check on the boys. She would tell me sweetie you know they are ok. Let them enjoy themselves and you enjoy yourself. If there is a problem I will call you.

We walked around a few stores and for a minute I thought I would never find a dress. When I thought that all hope was lost I decided to go into one more store before shopping for lingerie.

The dress was black. My most flattering color and very sexy. The front was cut straight across the neck with elbow length sleeves. It came about four inches above my knees and the back is what won me over. The back had a fake zipper that was unzipped from left to right of the dress. My back would be exposed just a little but I would still wear a black or red lace bra for show.

I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I haven’t had any clothes to fit me like this in a while. I looked at the size. A 12. How in the heck have I lost a complete dress size? Well who cares it fits and I love it. I found a pair of red shoes to go with it.

“ok your total is $3,760.27” the cashier said with a smile. Mel nudged me. I handed over the card. This is insane.

I grabbed my bag and left but just then I remember I needed to buy lingerie. Mel was looking around in another store so I ducked into some kinky looking store. I picked out a cute white babydoll, red bra and thong to match. He should like this.

It was time to head back. We had exactly two hours to be ready. I was excited. I pulled my hair into a messy bun with a few tendrils to hang. Applied a dark eye make-up with glitter and red lipstick of course. To top it off my favorite perfume.

“Mel are you ready?’

“Yes can you come here please?”

“How do I look? I mean do I look ok?”

Oh honey you look drop dead gorge! If I were a lesbian or guy I would try to pick you up.” she giggled. “and you look smoking hot girl! I have never seen you like this before!”

Of course I blushed but I couldn’t help it. I never had the guts to wear something like this.

The doorbell rang. I froze in my tracks.

We both went to answer the door together. Mel swung the door wide open and there were our dates looking at us from head to toe. I saw a tent begin to form in Logan’s pants so I spoke up.

“Hey guys are you ready to go? You two look great. Hi Daniel.”

They just looked at each other.

Mel spoke up, “would you two like to come in or do you just wanna stand out there all night?”

Logan’s voice was a bit hoarse. It was the same voice he used this morning. The needy voice. “I think it’s safe to say that if we don’t leave now we will never go out.” I knew exactly what he meant. I felt myself drawn to him even more. At that moment no one else mattered. It was just me and him.

Tonight I was gonna be different. I was gonna be carefree and if we decided to sleep together then it will happen. If not then there was always next time… right?