Prologue

The Mysticals were considered as a myth in my society. Marigold was a normal city. It was quite cold and rainy, but then it was quite hot and sunny. We had weird weather. The I just lived for the days when the storms came. Some people say it was the Mysticals that caused the multi-coloured lightning. I enjoyed sitting at the top of my two-storey house and watching the colours light up the sky through our huge windows. Flashing of every single colour you could imagine. The myths were probably wrong, but I liked to think there were people, not even people. Magical beings that protected us normal people from the horrible things in the world. Every time a Mystical was found, they would quickly disappear. After that, if you asked anyone about them, they wouldn't have clue. We remembered. We didn't know how, but we believed the myths, we believed that there were, in fact, beings that assisted the humans.

We was me and my friends. They were, Cleo, a blonde haired girl with glasses, she had the most beautiful personality, Lyra, she had pooffy brownish hair and heaps of freckles, despite the strange weather in Marigold. Melissa, a pretty girl with really dark brown hair and glasses, Chelsea, Melissa's best friend, she has brownish hair and is very excitable. Melody, a tall brown haired girl who was very good at self defence, Becky, a girl who shares my love of books, very crazy with goldenish brown hair. And then there was me, my name is Brooke, I have brown wavy hair and eyes, I get obsessed with things very easily. We were quite a close group of friends, and we all shared interest in the Mysticals.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Hello! So, if all goes to plan, I'll be writing this and a few of my friends will be interested. Hi to you guys! :p

Oh, also, sometimes I go a bit mad, just beware of that.

I hope you enjoyed this short prologue and are excited for the first chapter!

~Sophie