Chapter 22

TM 22

-/-
Cleo's POV
-/-

"Cleo you have to promise me you'll be okay." Smiff stated for the BILLIONTH time, grabbing my shoulders. Ugh I wish he'd just leave me alone, I'll be fine! I have Brooke and Lyra with me! They'll protect me! So just leave me allooooooooone. "promise me." He ordered again.

"I WILL BE FINE PLEASE STOP." I almost yelled, pushing him away. He looked offended and I heard someone whisper 'wow rude'. Oh well. I didn't like being fawned over. I'm not a weak little lion cub, geez.

"Cleo, I-" He started. Didn't I already tell him to stop?

"No." I cut him off, then walked over to Brooke, who was having an intense conversation about sand with Melody.

"BUT ITS MADE FROM LIGHTNING HITTING THE GROUND OR SOME SHIT HOW IS THAT NOT AMAZING?!" She half-screamed. Melody just shrugged.

"I guess I just don't enjoy sand as much as you do." Melody said calmly.

"Why do you think so strongly about sand, Brooke?" I asked, jutting into the conversation. Brooke jumped, startled at the sudden interruption.

"Because it's so epic and it's just a good substance. I once knew someone who ate sand. Well I didn't know them but they were on my strange addiction so...." She trailed off, I chuckled.

"You're so weird."

"Thank you."

"Hey guys, lets collect everyone up and have a pep talk before we leave." Melody said, grabbing our arms and yelling out for the others. Lyra and Melissa came easily but Chelsea and Becky wouldn't listen, no matter how loudly we yelled.

"CHELSEA FOR GODS SAKE STOP FLIRTING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND I WILL CUT HIS BALLS OFF IF YOURE NOT HERE IN 10," Brooke yelled.
Chelsea wasn't paying attention.

"9"
She still wasn't listening.

"8"
She looked over at Brooke strangely.

"7"
Brooke made gestures about scissors and balls.

"6"
Chelsea looked like she was having a now rushed conversation with Niall.

"5"
She was still talking...

"4"
Still talking....

"3"
Talking...

"2"
Finally starting to rush over geez.

"1"
Almost here.

"Ze-"

"IM HERE IM HERE OKAY YOU CAN STOP BROOKE GEEZ!" Chelsea yelled.

"Finally..." Brooke sighed.

"BECKY I WILL DO THE SAME TO YOUR BOYFRIEND I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER GET OVER HERE!" She yelled. Becky came over much faster than Chelsea did and finally everyone was here. That should not have taken that long.

"Alright everyone over here." Melody said, opening the door to the nearby bathroom and dragging us all in.

"Why are we here." Lyra stated, it wasn't even in a questioning tone. Everyone glanced at each other nervously.

"So uh... Well I just wanted to say thank you, thank you for being there when I needed you most. If any of you don't wake up tomorrow then I just want you to know that I really do care about you all. I know I get uh... What Cleo calls salty but I have my days and we all do." Melody sighed.

"I'm also sorry for being salty" Lyra bowed her head in shame.

"Same. But not like, same same. I mean like, same." Brooke nodded.