Chapter 21

TM 21

-/-
Melody's POV
-/-

"MPPH!! SHOVE THAT IN COME ON CLEO!" I heard Brooke yell while I was passing their door on the way to dinner. Totally didn't sound dirty at all...

"IM TRYING OKAY ITS SMALL!!" Cleo shouted back. I opened the door quietly to see...

Okay.

Brooke and Cleo were shoving Lyra into a suitcase. Brooke looked up and saw me then started going red like a tomato.

"You guys sound very very strange." I stated, leaning against the door. Brooke went even more red if that was possible.

"I can't imagine what you were thinking oh my god." Brooke covered her face with her hands. Cleo was still shoving Lyra into the suitcase.

"Is she even alive?" I asked.

"Hmmphhh..." I heard a grunting noise. Well at least she wasn't dead. Brooke leaned down and shoved her other leg inside.

"OKAY!! Now let's close it." Brooke sat on the Lyra-filled suitcase and Cleo zipped it up. I don't even know where they found the suitcase, since we were packing backpacks and stuff for our travelling tomorrow, but I suppose it's better than trying to shove her into a bag.

"Now we have to both carry it." Cleo stated. "Can she breathe?" Brooke nodded and they heaved it up. I stood aside as they walked out their door, carrying the Lyra suitcase in between them.

"What was the point of this?" I asked.

"She wouldn't get out of bed." Cleo grunted.

"Couldn't you just drag her there?"

"Well I found this suitcase and we decided to put it into good use." Brooke announced, almost dropping the suitcase.

"It's stuffy in here!" Lyra shouted from inside the plastic.

"You wouldn't get out of bed!" Cleo retorted. Wow rude.

Eventually we made it to the dining room to see no food. Everyone was just kind of sitting there staring at Becky. I cleared my throat and their attention shifted to us.

"Hi!" Lyra said from inside the suitcase.

"Becky ate all the food." Trott announced. Now that's rude.

"Brooke helped!" Becky whined. There was some shuffling as Cleo and Brooke put Lyra down.

"It was your idea!" Brooke exclaimed, clearly not wanting to be blamed for this food crisis.

"Come on we're all going out for dinner." Ross H announced. Sounds fun.

-/-
It's a small skip after all ((it's a small, small skip))
-/-

Lyra had eventually been let out of her prison and decided to go out to dinner in pyjamas. Good job. We were walking through the town, looking for a suitable replacement of our usual castle feast. Thanks, Becky and Brooke.

The peasants were all inside, which according to Laura, was weird. Trott stopped in front of a relatively posh looking restaurant.

"We will be eating here." He stated. We walked inside to see no one else there. A very short woman ran up to us and showed us to a big table. Most of us all ordered the soup, Chelsea ordered the chicken, I say ordered but she practically yelled it.

"So uh.... How's life?" I asked Brooke, who was sitting next to me.

"Good I guess!" She smiled. "How about you?"

"Eh, I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow. What if one of us doesn't make it?" Brooke's smile faltered slightly, but only for a moment.

"I'm sure we'll all be fine!" She exclaimed a bit too happily, turning back towards the middle of the table. Hm.