Chapter 8

TM 8

-/-
Cleo's POV
-/-

I followed the guy to our rooms, at least Chelsea's was next to mine. I walked inside and was happy to find there were spare clothes laid out on my bed, my size. I changed out of my pyjamas and into the clothes, a t shirt, leggings and a hoodie that came just below my bum. I looked around the room, it was quite nice, white and -eurgh- pink. A double bed sat in the middle of the room. Like, there was a gap between the bed and the walls on all sides, I wonder what was going on there. There was a desk with a computer on it, a big mirror and a closet. Inside the closet was all clothes my size, they were all stuff that I liked, I bet they've been spying on me, because most of it is much like the clothes I have at home.
There was then a knock on the door. I went and opened it. It was Smiff.

"Um, hi... About earlier..." He scratched his neck.

"It's fine! It was quite funny, actually. Lyra was in tears." He laughed.

"That's good, at least I embarrassed myself for someone's enjoyment."

"I still have no idea what is going on. So you were sent to protect us? What's your power?"

"Yeah I was sent to protect you, my power is weakness."

"I thought so. You were having a bit of fun during that softball game, weren't you?"

"Um, yeah... It makes you tired though, so I try not to use it much." Then there came the really awkward silence.......................................

"Um, so who's the king?"

"That's Trott, well, you can call him King Trottimus until he tells you otherwise. He's a good gu- walrus." More awkwardness............

"Um, I'm going to go see Chelsea now..." I said.

"Yeah, okay... See you I guess....." I walked into Chelsea's room and shut the door behind me, sighing.

"What happened to you?" Chelsea laughed. She was sitting on her computer.

"Really awkward conversation."

"With your boyfriend." She 'finished'.

"He's not." I flopped on her bed. She came and flopped next to me.

"He may be soon..." She wiggled her eyebrows at me, which just made me burst into laughter.

"What the hell are we doing here?" I asked.

"I don't know, I didn't know I could even use my powers! I hope it's something cool, like fire." She mimed shooting fire from her hands.

"I think mine's pretty cool."

"Yeah... Hey do you think you could fly? Oh my god, that'd be so cool."

"What if I can?"

"Why don't you try it now?" She said, standing up and pulling me up too.

"What do I do though?" I asked her.

"What about... Thinking about being lifted off the ground?" I tried, but to no avail. Then we tried jumping on the bed, jumping off the desk, being pushed off the bed(thanks, Chelsea) and flapping our arms. Then Ross came in to find us both flapping our arms in a failed attempt to fly. He looked at us, then burst out laughing.

"We can explain!" I shouted.

-/-
Becky's POV
-/-

I still can't believe that otp is here, actually here. I thought they were just fictional, but no, they're real people! Arghebhubrbhisnjicdsmjidvmjisenvjisrnhunhusgnhusdn. I wonder if Nico and Will are real, too... I'll ask Percy and Annabeth later.

Oh, yeah, real world. We were waiting in the throne room, I hope they haven't killed Chel and Cleo. Well, they could have, but I haven't heard any screams. Lyra really wanted to sit on the throne. Melody was now lecturing her about kings and queens and proper etiquette to have when being around them. She was usually lecturing someone about something.

Melissa and Brooke were playing some game. It was like rock, paper, scissors, but it had extra actions? I don't know. That left me. I was sitting on the ground, thinking about life. Mhmm... Usual.

"Hey, Becky, why don't you join us?" Melissa called out. I shook my head.

"I have no idea how to play that game."

"Oh, ok then." Brooke replied.

After a while, I went and sat with Melody and Lyra, Lyra still really wanted to sit on the throne.

"What do you think, Becky?" Melody asked me.

"Um, I don't know, maybe she shouldn't, I mean, it's not very ni-" I was cut off as Lyra yelled 'shut up Becky no ones talking to you' from the thumb of the hand. Wow.

"This is all your fault, Becky! You shouldn't have come over here!

Then the King arrived.

He wasn't happy.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Djdjskdndjwoskndfjjddihgbw is now in my spell check.

Thanks, fangirl inside me.
~that's okay!~

~Sophie