Chapter 11

TM 11

-/-
Melissa's POV
-/-

I can't believe it. They're here. They sat next to me. They are here.... Together.
If you're wondering who they are....

ITS ROSS LYNCH AND LAURA MARANO!!!! Duh...

Oh, right. After the um... Soft Drink Incident, we got up, got dressed and had breakfast(bacon, eggs and hash browns... YUM) and now we were walking back to our rooms. When I got back in, I discovered that Becky was flopped on my bed. My bed.

"Becky! Get off!" I shouted.

"But it's so comfy..." She mumbled.

"I don't care, get off." She groaned and fell on the floor instead.

"What's wrong with Becky?" Lyra asked, flopping on my bed. I sighed. You can never win with these people.

"I............ Like someone....." Lyra and I gasped and I flopped on my bed next to Lyra.

"Tell." Brooke must have heard her or something because she appeared out of nowhere.

"Um, well........." She left us hanging.

"Come on Beyoncé!" Lyra pleaded. I don't know how that nickname started.

"It's on Leo." We squealed.

"Wait that's that fire boy, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, OOH THE SHIP NAME SHALL BE....... LECKY? Or Beleo. Or Beo." Brooke shouted. ((A/N It's Beleo now))

"Shut up." Becky said, embarrassed.

"I ship ittttttt." Lyra said.

"Shipping packages?" Cleo asked, entering the room. We all laughed.

"No, shipping." Brooke told her.

"When you really like the relationship between two people." Lyra filled in while Cleo looked confused.

"Just nevermind. Where were you this morning, by the way? Chel said she dropped in but you weren't there.

"I got up early for a stroll around the castle, I'm trying to learn where everything is." Alright.

"Hey, girls. It's training time now." Ross H. said, poking his head inside the door. (Since there are now two Ross' Ross Lynch shall be Ross L. And the right hand man of Trott shall be Ross H.)

We walked to the room on the map labelled 'training room.' Brooke, Chelsea and Lyra were singing the whole way.

"CAAAAAN YOU FEEEEEEL THE LOOOOOOVE TOOOOONIGHT? THE PEACE THE EEEEVENING BRIIINGS. THE WOOOORLD FOR ONNNCEE IN PEEERFECT HAAAARMONY. WITH ALLLL ITS LIVVVING THIIIINGS..." The girls sang really loudly.

"SHUUUUUUT UPPPPPP" Becky yelled back.

"SHUSH CHILDREN." Trott yelled over all of us.

We walked into the room to see Ross H, Smith, Trott, Laura, Yugi, Percy and Phil lined up.

"Here are your teachers, guys, you know who you're teaching." Trott said. I looked around the room. There were rooms off from this one, dummies, elavated platforms and other such things. I jumped as Laura, yes Laura, tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey I'm teaching you today, I hope that's okay!" I started internally screaming. "Are you okay?" She said, concerned.

"I'm fine I'm just the biggest fan of you and I can not believe I've met you!" I hugged her. She seemed startled at first but eventually hugged me back.

"Alright, well, let's get started!" She said as we pulled apart.

-/-
Becky's POV
-/-

"So, um you're a bit of a fan, right?" Percy Jackson asked me.

"YES OH MY GODS!!!" I screamed.

"Um, calm down. By the way those books were trying to explain Mysticals, that stuff didn't happen."

"I DON'T CARE I GREW UP WITH YOU GUYS SO ARE YOU AND ANNABETH DATING? WHATS GOING ON THERE?"

"Um, well, we're engaged." I squealed. "But, come on, calm down and we'll get this started." I followed him to a spare bit of floor. "So, first thing is, you have to focus your energy and emotion towards thinking about what you want to do. When you're used to it, it's easier. Watch this." He said as he held out his hands and spurted some water from them to make a bubble of water in front of me. "Now, I'm going to make this splash in your face, but you have to stop me, what was your power? Madness?" I nodded. "Alright, so try to make my brain do something else."

I could see how tiring this was for him already. I stared into his sea-green eyes, wow the books were right, they actually are really sea-green. *splash* I felt water go down my front as I failed. Percy burst into laughter.

"Shut up."

"Don't worry, not many people can do it their first time." He made another bubble and brought it closer to me. This time, I focused on converting my energy to make him splash water on himself. I focused hard and... *splash* I did it.

"Well done! Though it doesn't affect me because..." He clicked his fingers and he was dry. "You did so well though! Most people don't successfully use their powers on their second try! Okay, let's try again."

-/-
Skip of the times
-/-

I sighed and dried my hands on the towel in the bathroom, I had to pee, thanks to all that water. And besides, Percy needed a rest, I could see how tired he was. I didn't manage to use my powers again. Great. I shut the door behind me and started walking back to the training room. I was stopped as none other than Leo Valdez bumped into me. Like literally bumped into me. Thanks.

"Sorry! That was my fault!" I apologised.

"Nah, it's my fault, did I hurt you?"

"Nope, I'm fine."

"So, um... Madness, huh?" I nodded. "So you can control or make people do something."

"Yeah. It's pretty cool, I'm not very good at using it though. I did cover Percy in water though."

"I'm sure you're very good at it. Also, I would have paid to see that."

"So, um, I needed to ask you a question."

"Anything!"

"Are, you know, any of the other people from the books real?" I was focused on Calypso, and Nico and Will of course.

"Nah, it's just me, Jackson and Annabeth." ...........yes.....Yes.....YES......he's single......
we shall not tell the others....

"Cool. Well, I gotta get back to training, so see you around I guess!" I waved.

"See ya!" I continued walking back to the training room. When I walked in, I saw that everyone else was having a break.

"Becky, why are you blushing?" Brooke asked me.

"No reason..."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Blub.

🎶CAAAAN YOU FEEEL THE LOOOVE TONIIIIIIGHT🎶
Alright, enough of that.

~Soph

P.S. blub