Image

House of Mystery: November 22: 09:00 UTC +1

It was a week after the Ice Fortress mission, where Nick had discovered that the clients that were after him, were somehow connected with Belle Reve prison. Also, after the mission, Nick and Zatanna had been forced to suffer a humiliating talk with Canary, who had told them that even though Nick was going share his immortality with Zatanna, they should wait until they were both ready.

Nick had told his cousin that he was waiting for Zatanna to tell him when she was ready. Only then, would he share his immortality with her. Zatanna had confirmed what Nick said.

Canary had nodded, knowing that they were telling the truth. She had also asked about the fact that they were thinking of having children together. Nick and Zatanna had told her that they would have children. But, only when they were  both older.

Canary had nodded to what they said, then let them go. Nick and Zatanna had asked Canary never to do that talk with them again, and she agreed. She then let them leave the room.

Nick was currently in the House of Mystery with Astra Logue, the girl who had become like a little sister to him, along with Trish Chandler. Nick and Astra were watching John Constatine training with Nick's girlfriend Zatanna Zatara.

Nick and Astra were watching as John and Zatanna were putting the battle magic training to the test, by having Zatanna face John in a sparring match. Currently, John was winning. But, Nick knew that Zatanna could defeat John.

"Who do you think will win?" Nick asked Astra.

Astra smiled. "Zatanna." She said.

Nick nodded. "Good choice." He said, hi-fiving his little sister.

"Hey, you are supposed to be on my side." John called to his foster daughter, which made Astra giggle while Nick laughed.

Zatanna used the distraction to gain the upper hand, and used her light bo staff to sweep John's legs, causing him to fall.

Zatanna smirked. "John, you really need to work on not getting distracted." She said as she helped him up.

Asa entered the lounge, which they had used for the sparring match. "He can't help it. He always becomes distracted by Astra." She defended as she stood in between Nick Astra. She hugged Astra, who hugged her back and released. They both shared a happy smile.

Nick smiled at the sight. Ever since Astra been saved from Hell, Nick saw a change in both John and Asa. John had stopped smoking, while cutting down on the drinking. As for Asa, she had developed a maternal side towards Astra. John had also shown a fatherly side when it came Astra. He had also started to make sure that he didn't use curse words in front of Astra

This made Nick happy for Astra, because she had people who cared about her so much, like he did. John and Zatanna walked over to them.

Nick smiled at his girlfriend. "Well done. You have really improved on your magic." He complimented.

Zatanna smiled back. "Well, I did have a good tutor." She said, smirking at her boyfriend.

Nick smirked back at his girlfriend. "Thanks. I think I did a good job." He said cockily. They both shared a passionate kiss.

"You two need to get a room." Astra said. The two pulled away, and blushed. John and Asa laughed.

Astra looked at Nick. "Nicky, you really need to stop kissing Zatanna in front of me, otherwise I will have nightmares." She teased.

Nick groaned, then mock glared at his girlfriend. "Why did you telll her about that nickname?" He whined.

Zatanna giggled. "She asked, so I told." She quipped.