[ Tenya Iida x Reader -Request-]

[ Tenya Iida x Reader ]

[ Request by @carlwheezer ]

Ring..Ring..Ring..

I quickly took my phone from my stand and turned off the alarm. "I wish it was still Sunday." I said with a sleepy voice then groaned while sketching out my body. I didn't sleep very well because Denki and Jiro were singing very loud at night but not gonna lie, Jiro can sing very well. But Denki on the other hand was bad.

After I got dressed, I headed to the kitchen to have toast with butter. When I was done, I started heading to our classroom. The classroom didn't have a single person in there. I sat down at my desk then put my legs on the table. I slowly started to drift to sleep. I suddenly woke up from someone typing on one of my shoulders. When I opened my eyes, I saw Iida, our class president, and my crush with a serious face as usual.

"Oh heey Iida~" I said with a nervous tone. I felt Iida's glare and I started to get sweaty from the palm of my hands. "What did I tell you about putting your feet on the desk! You are disrespecting the school property!" He said while chopping motions. And lifted up his glasses. I started to laugh to myself because his chopping motion is so adorable. "What are you laughing at?" He said and I thought Iida blushed but it might be my imagination.

"Sorry, I had something funny in my head. And I will put my feet down." When I put my feet down, a piece of paper came out of my pocket. I realized that the piece of paper is my confession letter for Iida. I tried to reach for it but Iida got the paper before I did. My heart started to beat fast as Iida looked at it.

"What is in this piece of paper?" He said and he looked curious about this paper. I signed and looked at Iida but tried not to show my blushing face. "I-It's my paper that I use for...math." Before Iida could say anything else, everyone started to enter class. He gave me back the paper and started to talk to Midoriya. I couldn't help but to stare at Iida but then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, y/n." Mine said with a big smile on her face. "O-Oh hey." I said I see Mina's curious face when she looks at me and Iida. "I see. You have a crush on Iida, don't you?" I felt my face turning red and Mina smiled at me again. I looked down at my feet from my nervousness. "I knew it. When are you going to confess to him?"

Now that I think about it, I don't know when I will confess my feelings to him. "Oooo, I know. You can ask Iida if you need help with homework and study with him. Then confess your feelings to him." She had an evil smile, I know that she is planning on something but I don't know what. "Good morning." I heard a tired voice and it was our teacher, Mr. Aizawa. "Okay, today....." For the rest of the day, I was nervous of asking Iida for help.

"Class is dismissed." Everyone started to pack up their stuff and leave the classroom. I tap on Iida's shoulder to get his attention, Iida turns his head to me. "Y/n, do you need something?" I nodded "Y-Yes, I need help with my homework. You can meet me at my dorm room." Iida thinks a little bit then replies. "Okay. I will meet you at 7." He said and I agreed.

In my dorm room, I couldn't stop thinking about Iida. My emotions were everywhere, including my heart. When I heard a knock from my door, I straightened and I signed. "You can come in." Iida entered my room with stuff in his hands.

[ Tenya Iida's POV ]

"You can come in." I opened the door to see y/n sitting on the floor with stuff on their small table. I sat them down and put my stuff on the table nearby theirs. "What do you need help with?" I asked and every time I saw them, my heart started to beat fast. "I need help with biology." Y/n said taking out some papers from their folders. "This is what I need help with."

I will start by explaining the differences between human and plant cells. When I looked at them, they were really focused on what I was saying. That's how I started to like them....romantically. After explaining and helping them with their homework, I suddenly felt something on my shoulders. When I turn, I see y/n sleeping lovely on my shoulders.

My heart was beating 2x faster than earlier, I put y/n on their bed then something came out of their pocket. I didn't want to invade their privacy but my curiosity got the better of me. I got the paper from the ground and opened it. The letter said:

Dear Iida,

I have a confession to make. I have liked you since you became our student president. I always admired your loyalty. When I felt lonely, you were there to cheer me up. I hope you accept my feelings. I want to know your answer so meet me at the front gate afterschool.

From your classmate,

Y/n L/n

All of a sudden, I started to cry of relief because I was nervous to ask them. I was scared that they would reject me if I confessed. Before I left, I wrote something on their paper then left with a smile on my face.

[ Y/n's POV ]

Ringing...ringing...ringing

I tried to reach for my phone but remembered that I lifted it on the table. I also realized that my paper was missing. Oh no, what if he read it-. But I finished my thought, I found my paper on the table but it had some writing on it.

I like you too and my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx

My heart started to beat fast again. My eyes were filled with happy tears. I added his number to my contact list and texted him. We started to talk about our date. When we walked to class together, we were blushing but we still talked to each other. I am happy. He is happy. We are happy.

[  1086 words  ]

[  1086 words  ]