[ Detective Tenya Iida x Mystery Novelist Y/n ] Part 2

[ Y/n's POV ]

"Oh, it's you, book head." It's Bakugo, one of the police officers who I always see when I go to the crime scene. "Nice to see you again, Baka-go," I gave him a smirk, causing him to get angry. "DO YOU WANNA-" before he could activate his quirk, Kirishima covers his mouth. "Hey, y/n. Nice to see you again," Kirishima said while retraining Bakugo from coming after me. "It's nice seeing you again, Kirishima," I said, giving Kirishima a little wave. Bakugo was dragged away by Kirishima. I felt a tap on my shoulders, I turned around to see Iida.

"Are you ready?" I nodded, we started heading to the mansion. Iida shows his police badge and the security let us in. We entered the room where Uzami Kaze was murdered. I put on some gloves and activated my quirk to get more information. "Umm...excuse me?" I looked up to see a woman with brown, short hair, I stood up from the ground. "Yes, ma'am." She gave me a bag with a pocket knife in it. "Is this the murder weapon?" The woman simply nodded and walked away. I used my quirk, Analysis, to get some information. My quirk tells me that the pocket knife hasn't been used a lot and it was broken. While analyzing the room, I started to hear people arguing from outside of the room.

"I didn't kill him! Just because I hated him doesn't mean I did it!" I heard a loud male's voice, I looked out of the room to see Makoto Nabu, one of the suspects on the list, was arguing with a woman who liked that she had been crying a lot. "You always said that someday, you will kill my husband! And look what happened!" Her voice sounded rusty with a hint of sadness. One of the officers came up to them to calm down the situation. I continued to analyze and write down stuff that seemed strange. I couldn't help but to notice someone was staring at me.

I turned around to see Narumi Flowers, Yui Tomoko, and Hiroshi Yama, the suspects on the list. "Do you need anything, ladies and gentleman?" I asked, they seemed surprised to hear me talk. "Oh no, actually Tomoko is a fan of your mystery novels. Right, Tomoko?" Narumi says, the shy woman nodded. She hands me a novel that I wrote four years ago called "The Car With Murder." I took out my pen, put my signature on the inside of the book, and gave it back to her. "T-Thank you," She said then the three of them walked away.

"Did you find anything?" Iida said, doing his hand chopping motion. I nodded and gave him a piece of paper with the things I found strange. "Yeah, one of the things I found strange was the wall. The wall had some scratch marks that looked like someone was struggling with something." I said then I started to explain about the other things I found. "Thanks. When do you want to go to the bookstore?" I was thinking for a little bit since I was still working on my draft. "Tomorrow."

The Next Day....

Iida and I went to the bookstore that was near my house. "Yes, the smell of books." I said then Iida giggled. When I was looking for a book, I heard a voice behind me. "Excuse me, are you y/n that works with the police?" I looked to my right to see a man taller than me. "Yes, why?" The man looked like he was in deep thought. "Narumi and her friend actually lied about being with each other during the whole party. Narumi left the party for a little bit then came back in about..twelve minutes." The man said then I told him to tell Iida about it and he walked away. After I was done gathering the books I wanted, Iida paid for them, and we headed out.

"Did he tell you?" I said then he nodded. "Yeah, he told me. Now we have to visit Narumi Flowers' friend to get more details." Iida said, continuing driving to the location. When we made it to her friend's place, we knocked on her apartment door. The door slowly opened to see a tired woman with horns, she looked surprised and nervous to see us. "Y-You can come in," the woman said, letting us in her apartment then shutting the door behind.

[ To Be Continued ]