[ Tenya Iida x Wheelchair Reader ]

[ A Little Trigger Warning In The Beginning ]

[ Quirk: Telekinesis - You can move stuff with your mind but if you use it too much, you get bad headaches ]

[ Flashback ]

"Hey, mom." My seven year old self said while "cooking" dinner for my mom. "Yes." She said "drinking" from my tea cup. "Will I ever walk like the other kids?" Suddenly, my mom started to burst into tears, she covered her tears with hands. "What's wrong, m-" My mom suddenly gave me a tight hug, I almost fell out of my wheelchair. "I-I'm...so...sorry." My mom said, trying to talk while her tears came down her face. "Don't worry, I can handle it." I hugged her back with my little arms.

[ Years later ]

"Okay, have a nice day!" Mom said with a smile on her face. I used my quirk to get me out of the van. "See you later, mom!" I started heading to the classroom but I had to take the elevator to get to the third floor. When I got to the third floor, I rolled towards my classroom quickly so that I wouldn't be late. But then I heard a loud noise from behind me, I turned around to see a boy with navy blue hair on the ground, he started to get up.

I realized that it was my crush, Tenya Iida. We sometimes bump into each other and talk then go our separate ways."I-I'm so sorry! Let me help you pick up your stuff." I used my quirk to pick up his stuff and gave it to him. "T-Thank you." He said fixing his glasses and did a chopping motion. "No problem but I have to go now." I rolled to my classroom door and used my quirk to open the door. When I opened the door, I saw my teacher organizing some paperworks and everyone in their seats.

"Sensei, I'm sorry for being-" But I got cut off from my teacher. "It's alright, I saw you helping someone with their stuff. You can go to your seat." I rolled to my desk and my teacher started to teach us how to make costumes. During my classes, I couldn't stop thinking about that Iida. I couldn't focus well in class like I usually do, my heart started to beat.

"Okay, class is dismissed." I waited until my classmates got out of the classroom. After my classmates got out of the room, I rolled out of my classroom to see Iida near my classroom door. "Oh hey, Iida. What are you doing here?" I said with a curious tone. Iida's face started to turn a little red which made me worry. "Are you okay?" I said with a worried tone. Iida looked like he was thinking something. "Iida-"

"I...like you, y/n." I felt my heart stop for a second. It felt like a dream but it wasn't. "I like you too." He gave me a warm smile that made my heart beat fast. "Oh that reminds me, I never gave you my number." I took out my phone and we started to exchange phone numbers. "I-If you aren't busy, d-do you want to...go on a d-date on Saturday at 1:00 PM?" He said nervously, looking down at his feet. I took his two hands and gave him a smile.

"Of course, I will." Our faces turned red like a tomato. I let go of his hands and I was about to roll my wheelchair to the elevator until I felt something stop me. I looked up to see Iida near my wheelchair. "Don't worry, I will push you." Iida said while doing a chopping motion and I looked down with a red face. "T-Thank you." Iida pushed me all the way to my car where my mom was waiting. "T-Thank you again, Iida. I will see you on our date." I said then started rolling to my car. Iida waved and I waved back.

[ Extra ]

When I got into my car, I saw my mom with her "Oooo, who's that boy?" face. "Who was that, y/n?" My face started to turn red. "I-I..I m-mean." I was mixing my words and my mom started to laugh. "Let me guess you two confessed to each other and planned a date this Saturday." My eyes widened, I was confused and surprised. "Wait, how did-" My mom cut me off. "I had a mom sense." My mom started the car and drove us home.

[ 753 words ]