[ Child Tenya Iida x Reader -Request- ]

Request by @ItsnotAddy

[ Y/N's POV ]

Knock...Knock...Knock

"Coming!" I said putting my bookmark in my manga then starting to head for my door. When I opened my door, no one was there until I heard a familiar voice. "Down here!" I looked down to see a small child who looked like someone I have known for a long time. "Hello, kid. What are you doing here? Are you lost?" I said then the child shook his head. "It's me, Tenya Iida." He said doing a hand chopping motion.

I froze for a second then I started to laugh really hard that I fell to the floor. "Hahaha..How did you..haha..how..hahaha," I could stop laughing and Iida was standing there confused. "I'm..sorry but...you look so.. adorable..hahaha," I calmed down and focused on what to do with Iida.

"How did you become...like this?" I said then Iida started to think about it. "I'm not sure." I nodded then picked him from the ground. "W-What are you doing? You can't just pick me up without my permission!" I laughed a little bit, and I started heading for the area. I put him on the crouch.

"Just wait here. I'm going to make breakfast." I went to the kitchen to make me and Iida some breakfast. I made f/b (favorite breakfast) and then I put the breakfast on the table in the living room where Iida was. I saw Iida sleeping and it looked adorable. I tapped on his shoulders and he woke up.

"Breakfast is ready." He nodded and sat on the ground to eat his breakfast, including me. "Y-Y/n?" I looked behind me to see Denki and Jiro in shock. "Is something the matter?" I said then Iida looked at Denki and Jiro.

"Did you and Iida get a kid?!" I started to cough, including Iida. "N-No! Iida just turned to the kid, okay!" After I said that, Denki and Jiro started to laugh really hard. Then my other classmates started to enter the room. "Who's making all these noises!" Bakugo said, stumping towards us. "And why does this kid look like four eyes?!" Everyone was confused except for Denki and Jiro. "Everyone, let me explain!"

I told everyone that Iida turned into a little child, everyone started to laugh. I felt something holding my arm, I looked down to see Iida getting shy. "Awww, you look adorable, Iida!" Mina said, about to pick up Iida but he held tight on my arm. "Mina, calm down. You are scaring little Iida."

Bakugo started to laugh and he had an evil smile on his face. "B-Bakugo, don't t-try anything." Iida said, still holding on to my arm. "Okay, how about we all watch a movie together, right Iida?" Iida nodded.

"Me and Bakubro can make popcorn." Kirishima said, dragging Bakugo to the kitchen. "Who wants to watch f/s (favorite show) while we wait?" Uraraka said then everyone raised their hands. "Only if it's s-school appropriate!" Iida said, doing a chopping motion. "Don't worry Iida, it's appropriate." 

After the popcorn was done, we watched the move then fell asleep. The next day, Iida was back to normal but Iida and the others didn't know that I took a picture of child Iida while he was sleeping.

[ Sorry for taking a long time ]