Chapter 6: Complications

-Ayato-

July 2nd,2020~ 8:30 p.m

Oh shit.

This wasn't good. We didn't know what to do. Aiko kept screaming loudly and I couldn't stand to watch it. Tatara grabbed me and pulled me towards her.

"I have an idea. I'm going to cut her wrist and I need you to suck the blood out. It's the only way we can help her." I was hesitant. Couldn't that kill her? Tatara looked at me and took out a knife."She'll be fine, I promise."

He ordered Eto to get an IV and a few blood bags. She quickly ran out the room, moments later with 4 blood bags and the IV. She began to set things up while I watched as Tatara make a slow incision in her wrist. Blood oozed out, the scent beginning to fill my nostrils. He brought her wrist up to my mouth and I began to slowly suck the blood.

I tried my best to keep my control. I was on the verge of changing. I stopped myself though.

Her blood had an unexplainable taste.

It was rich. It was enticing. It was delicious. It was sweet. It was fantastic.

I felt someone tugging me and I let go of Aiko's wrist. I looked to see Tatara looking at me with stern eyes. "You almost killed her,Ayato!" He yelled at me with such force. I watched as Eto inserted the IV into her arm.

I slowly got up from the bed and walked to the door only to look back at Aiko's unconsciousness body before entering my room.

-----------

-Aiko-

April 2nd, 2020~ 11:13 p.m

I woke up with a pounding headache and a slight ache in my wrist. My vision began to clear and I could see Eto's sleeping figure beside me. I slowly sat up and Eto groaned beside me. She rose her head with her eyes slightly opened and when she saw me, she screamed while hugging me.

Violet came running into the room with a concern look plastered on his face but when he saw me, relief replaced it. He walked towards me and sat down.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded my head and slighty winced when I felt a sharp pain form in my head. I closed my eyes, hoping it would fade away but it began to worsen. I peeled my eyes open to see Violet and Eto staring at me with concern.

"What's wrong?" Eto grabbed my hand and black spots began to cloud my eyes. I closed my eyes and drifted away. I woke up once again feeling much better than before. I noticed that no one was around so I got out of bed and took a shower. Walking back into the room, I find Violet standing there looking at me with concern.

I looked at him softly and he turned around, walking out the room. I shook my head before getting my undergarments, throwing on some shorts and a tank top. I then combed my hair, putting it up in a bun, leaving some tendrils hanging.

I jumped onto my bed, now bored then ever. Closing my eyes, Anteiku came into in my mind. I wondered how they were doing. They all must be so worried. I mean part of me wants to go back but then again I kinda like it here.

I got out of my thoughts and decided to go bother Violet. I opened his door slowly and when I walked in, I saw him sprawled out on his bed, sleeping. I walked slowly toward him, sitting on his bed quietly. He moved around groaning and I freezed. He settled down and I slowly but quietly laid down next to him.

He sighed and I slightly brushed his hair out of his face. I placed my arm under my head and just stared at his face. His soft skin, pinkish lips, and his eyelashes that stopped growing just before getting girlish. I just stared. I mean what could I say? He was pretty cute but I don't think he's someone I could date. He's kinda mean.

I was going to leave and get some rest but I couldn't resist. His face was like a masterpiece. But there was something familiar looking about him. He kinda looked like Touka. It might be just me being overreacting but they even have the same colored hair and eyes.

Wait wait wait.... could they be siblings? No that's impossible.

"Aiko, chill the hell out. You're probably just going crazy. Why don't you get some fresh air?" That's when I realized he was awake. Oh shiittt. I fell off the bed and backed towards the wall. He sat up rubbing his eyes looking a little flushed. I blushed at my previous actions and hugged my knees, hiding my face.

He cleared his throat and rose from my bed, his footsteps coming closer to me. I looked up at him and he smirked. I could feel my face heat up and I hid behind my hair. He placed one finger under my chin, making me look towards him. With his eyes narrow and lips forming into a smirk, he began laughing.

"I knew you were looking at me. I could smell you." He let go of my chin and chuckled before walking away. But he turned around. "Oh and you said something about me having a sister...I don't care about her anymore so don't bring it up again." He glared before smirking and I nodded my head.

Ayato had a sister and the only possible person is Touka. I'll figure it out sooner or later. I then stood up from where I was to go open the door when I felt 2 muscular arms wrap around my waist. 

What the hell are you doing, Ayato?!?!

I tried to pry him off but he was too strong. He suddenly leaned his head into my neck taking a big whiff of my smell before sighing. My face heated up and then I felt his hot breath on my neck. Shivers ran through me and I tried to hold the moan from coming out my mouth but I failed. I heard Ayato chuckle before licking behind my ear.

"I like the sound of that." I wanted to punch him so badly but my body instantly relaxed against him. He pulled me tighter bringing me into his hard chest. I gasped and I could feel him smile against my skin.

"We're going to be really good "friends". He said before releasing me and laughing.