PART 22

Naina stood at a place thinking where would they have gone. She wanted to everybody be at home so that she could tell them about her decision. Not only this, she wanted to tell the truth, every truth be it Sameer's or Naina's she wanted to tell everything from start to end. Naina sat fidgeting with her hand, with a storm of thoughts running in her mind which she was struggling to sequence in a way all will understand.

Naina saw Vishakha entering the house and she was happy at least she was having one person from where she could start. Naina went to her smiling but it took no time to figure out that Vishakha was in some trouble, her face was tensed and tears brimmed in her eyes. Naina thought that did Sameer told everything before her?

Naina found Vishakha passing her when Ruchika got up greeting her rather flattering her but she was unsuccessful as well. Vishakha ran towards the landline to find anyone's number from the phonebook and called someone. Naina stood there perplexed.

"Hello, Hello Dr. Deepak!" Naina stood numb to hear about doctor, Dr. Deepak was a famous doctor known for his successful brain surgeries. He was perhaps, a relative of Sameer as well, she had heard of him beforehand, he was also there in their marriage. She knew everything about him, but was unable to find why was Vishakha calling him.

After disconnecting the call, Vishakha burst out crying, praying to god. Naina ran towards her and held her by shoulder. "What happened mummy, why are you crying and why did you call Dr. Deepak?"

Vishakha looked at her but failed to say something. She kept on crying. Looking to this Naina was getting tensed, what could've happened, is Sameer alright? a thought struck her mind.

"Mummy please tell what happened please" this time Naina too had tears in her eyes.

"Naina..."
"Papa..." she hugged Naina and cried more. "What happened to Nanu?"

"Naina he is in hospital, he was drowned" she said with a feeble voice.

"Mummy ji please tell everything in detail, I can't understand anything" Naina was being restless, she wanted to know what had happened and how did this happen. By that time, Pandit entered the house and ran towards them. He asked if Vishakha has called Dr. Deepak.

"Pandit what happened to Nanu please tell me" Naina asked restlessly.

"Naina, he was drowned" she was irritated to listened same thing over and over again.

"I know Pandit but how? Tell me everything" she asked.

"Naina, I can't tell you everything now, but I know that he was drowned in the Karai Dam, I don't know how and we took him to hospital, so we got to know that he is now having brain injury caused by drowning but he is having a near drowning brain damage so doctors are saying that these people can be rescued. That's why Sameer asked me to call Dr. Deepak for more advice." Pandit explained everything to her.

Looking at Naina's pale face, he said "Don't worry Naina, he will be fine"

"For now, please take cake of Vishakha aunty, I am heading back to the hospital. Who is she?" Pandit asked pointing at Ruchika.

"She's no one ignore her" Ruchika made faces listening to this and left.

"You tell me what happened to you? You are having marks all over your body, did you have any fights?" Pandit had so much to tell her, but he was not allowed to tell anything. He gestured a No and went to the hospital in a fury.

While Naina busied herself to console Vishakha, they decided to head to the hospital as well with some food for Sameer and his friends over there.