PART 2

"Naina....Preeti....have your breakfast!!!" shouted Bela in annoyance as they both were getting late for their college that day.

"Mummy we are getting late please pack it in lunchbox, please" A girl came out wearing a pink floral kurta pairing it with a black colour ankle length jeans, her hair tied in a high pony, light pink lipstick applied on her lips, kohl in her eyes with thin line of eyeliner in her eyes, still struggling with her ears to wear the while coloured tops she walked outside. "Preeti, you both do same thing everyday, today I'm not doing anything do it yourself, and where is Naina?? Is she getting ready for miss universe today??" aksed bela agitating though.

"Mumma today is her speech in college so she needs to look good okay, and please mummy pack it I have to pack my bag and hers too, mumma please...." She requested her mother still continuing to run here and there.

"Okay, fine..."

"Naina....are you ready...open the door please" Preeti knocked the door many times.

Finally the door was unlocked. Preeti stepped inside it and her eyes got struck on her. "Naina....." mesmerized Preeti uttered.

"What am I looking a cartoon??" She asked making innocent faces.

"Naina, you could never look a cartoon got it? You are an angel there's nobody who would be not happy being with you, you are amazing...." she stammered and added.

"I think that's too much for today so let's go witch" she giggled and ran out.

"Preeti....." Naina chased her.

"Naina beta.." Bela was looking at her in the same way as preeti did.

She saw a girl wearing red coloured anaarkali with golden border yet a modest cloth, she wore golden coloured small earrings and locket, a golden bracelet, her lips rosy, just applying a lip balm on it she looked gorgeous, her eyes glittering with kohl , hairs loose not willing to set behind her ears and came touching her cheeks, the lady looked eyesome.

"Am I looking good?" aksed Naina hesitating.

"You are looking princess" Bela replied while her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Chachi ji, don't cry and don't you dare to say it once again that one day I'll get married and will look somewhat same that day....blah blahh blah" Naina hugged her and realised they were getting late. She folded hands infront of god, touched Bela's feet and ran straight away taking her blue couloured scooty.

"Take care" shouted Bela from Balcony.

***************

"Girls, girls are our proud, our need, our respect but nowadays some creeps infact many creeps not treat them as girls they just use them and then throw for dieing" Naina's voice became more serious and loud. Everybody in the assembly listened to her with all their attention. "Don't forget if girls are lord Saraswati who is godess of knowledge and music then she's also Durga who sits on lion and herself has quality of lioness and if girls are lord Laxmi who brings prosperity then also she is lord Kali who could destroy the whole world when she took the form and then who knows lord Shiva would also not be enough to calm her anger!" An unstoppable sound of claps echoed into the auditorium. "So here I warn those creeps to just stay away and respect women or else you all will be destroyed....and girls, I request you to not to look for anyone when you're in critical condition, learn self defence techniques and set those creeps ablaze who even tries to touch you!! Thank you" Naina completed piercing a flame of bravery into them and forcing all boys to bow infront of her while she passed them. Teachers gave a grand salute to her for such an influencing speech.