22

22

"Gaze— oohh, what happened to you?" Nang-iintrigang tanong ni Sasha nang makasalubong niya ako sa elevator.

Alam kong pababa siya dapat pero nang nakita ako, hinawakan niya ako sa siko at kuryoso akong tinitigan. She eyed me from head to toe and there's an amused smile playing on her face. It seems to me that she's thinking something raunchy but chose to keep it to herself.

"So, what happened to you?" She repeated, her brows now arching. "Did you get thoroughly plowed? You're limping," she added matter-of-factly.

Dahil sa gulat sa narinig, muntik na akong matisod. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin pero ngumisi lang ang baliw. Napagtanto niya yatang totoo ang iniisip niya dahil sa reaksiyon ko.

"What?!"

She shrugged, "You're a gymnast so I'm sure that you're flexible and you're a model too so I'm also sure that you were trained to walk properly." She then gave me another head-to-toe look before shaking her head. "For you to walk this way, you must had it rough—"

"Okay, stop it!" Pasigaw kong sabi at tinabunan ang mukha. Sinamaan ko ulit siya ng tingin pero hindi natinag ang baliw at mukhang natatawa pa. Ang sarap batukan!

"Fine!" She said while raising her hands as if defeated. I thought she was gonna let me go but instead, she leaned closer and whispered, "who's the farmer, though?"

"Sasha!" I yelled, scandalized by her explicitness yet she started laughing instead.

"Fine, who's the gardener then?" She rephrased.

As if she made it better!

Hindi ako sumagot at sinamaan lang siya ng tingin. We were like that for a while before realization dawned on her.

She chuckled, "I forgot that you have a boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes at her and walked to my unit with Sasha still on my side. I was surprised to see both Gretchen and Gemini on the couch watching a movie.

Parang mga bata nila akong binati at pagkatapos kong halikan ang mga kapatid sa mga pisngi, dumiretso na ako sa kwarto.

Papasok na sana ako ng banyo nang matandaang nakaligo na pala ako bago kami umalis ni Martell sa yate. I plopped down to my bed, then reaching for the teddy bear Martell gave me and hugged it.

Everything that happened last night were all still vivid in my memory. They keep on replaying in my mind, making my heart thump loudly while heat seems to rise to my cheeks.

I woke up feeling sore and tired but nonetheless peaceful. Nakadagan ang braso't hita ni Martell sa akin habang ang mukha niya naman ay nasa may leeg ko. Napakagat labi ako nang nagsimulang maglaro sa isipan ko ang kaganapan kagabi.

"Mornin'," Martell's morning voice filled my ears, making the hair on my nape rise

My eyes went to him who's intently looking at me. Namumungay ang kaniyang mga mata at kung makatitig siya sa akin, parang kitang-kita niya ang lahat at parang pati ang isipan ko ay nababasa niya.

"Did you sleep well?" Tanong niya ulit, tila nananantiya.

I scoffed. I can't believe that he's actually asking such when I barely slept because of him. "You're seriously asking me that?"

The serious look in his face turned into an amused one. A ghost of a smile was playing on his lips and it seems to me that he's just stopping himself from teasing me about it!

Napailing na lang ako at nagtangkang bumangon pero nahirapan dahil masakit ang katawan ko at hindi pa nakatulong ang bigat niya. I struggled getting up and instead of helping me, Martell encircled his arms on my waist and pulled me back to the bed.