Chapter 1: Struggles and Nightmares

A pair of yellow eyes open up as if it was waking up, just then, a white, female fox finds herself in a room full of boxes and darkness. "What is this place?" asked the confused fox. Then, a crash is heard, two pink eyes glow in the dark abyss, with a sinister laugh, the fox seems to be horrified. Suddenly, a crimson fox with a pair of brown pants, an eyepatch and a hook jumps from behind her towards the creature. And a FLASH! She finds her head resting on a bench with tools, and an unfinished voicebox with birds singing in the air, it was just a dream. A dream of what happened 4 years ago. Mangle was struggling to recover from what happened to Foxy, and she begun to have dreams related to the event. "Gosh Mangle! You startled me for a minute there! What's wrong?" asked a clumsy but smart bunny. "I'm fine, Bonnie. Just struggling through stuff." "Thanks for helping me with my endo buddy!" Seems like another day at Freddy's.

Meanwhile, in a small office, a brown bear named Freddy was counting some bills for employment, ingredients, electricity, you name it, its there. Bonnie knocks on the door to let him know about the sales in July. "Ah, Bonnie! What brings you here?" questioned Freddy. "Well. I received the taxes from July and we seem to have had some pretty nice sales last month!" "Wonderful! Now, say, I thought you were on kitchen duty." "K-kitchen duty?" At the kitchen, there was a rundown stove on fire with a chef. "Should I do something about this?" Asked the chef. At one of the party rooms, a yellow chicken named Chica was serving food to some of the children celebrating someone's birthday. And finally, at the locked warehouse, a rundown fleshy and messy green-yellowish bunny was playing with a gold bear suit by tossing it around like a ragdoll. He calls himself "Springtrap" which Mangle has heard before, for some reason.

9:04 PM, Monday, August 23, 2016,
It was closing time which always ends with Freddy tracking the robots' scores of the day, and then he sends them off to bed like a father figure. "What a day! I can't wait to get some shut-eye." yawned Bonnie. "Yeah." replied everyone. Everyone says bye and tuck into their blankets and doze off. But it was different for Mangle, she had nightmares about the event for 4 weeks straight and some that are peculiar. She puts on her sleep-mask as always and sleeps. Then the terror begins, Mangle finds herself in a dark room with some knocked over tables and chairs, making her feel uneasy. A light flickers over a figure with a hat, strangely like Freddy. The light shuts off. Mangle starts sweating uncontrollably, breathing very hardly. "We have some things to talk about." Said a slightly distorted voice. The voice had a deep British accent with a bit of distortion. "What do you want from me?" asked a scared Mangle. "I don't want anything from you. I want something for you to get." growled the voice. "Hear this out: deep down in the dirt, under the pizzeria, a glowing shimmer will shine on you, and what I seek will be found." "But what does that ha-" Mangle asked before being interrupted by a crash. Fredbear jumps through the boxes and charges at her. She screams as she wakes up the next morning. Another nightmare. She touches her forehead and feels a bit warm with a bit of sweat. She calms down. "Are you okay, Mangle?" asked a worried Foxy. "You were talking in your sleep last night. Is something wrong?" "I'm fine. Nothing's wrong." Mangle replied. She gets out of bed and puts on her bowtie. Walking out, she wonders about her dream. The figure, the riddle, and the uneasy feeling. Something was going on here and it feels like a threat.

(So, there you go! Big things are coming! I will be working on the story and publish parts when I finish a new one. Be patient please!)