Chapter 5: The Spring and the Shadow

"What business are you talking about?" Springtrap asked, while scratching his head. " I'm saying, we should....form an alliance." said the evil spirit. Springtrap knew Mitch way too well, he was his best customer at Fredbear's and best friend. "An alliance?" Springtrap wondered. "An alliance against what?" "Let's just say, it's against a former friend of yours." The shadow explained sinisterly. "Freddy? You are against him too?" "Affirmative, Springtrap." The spirit then took one long glimpse at Fredbear. A golden bear with a blue bowtie and hat, missing two eyes and a chip. " I see Fredbear has gotten through some trouble." Mitch said. Then, a purple glow from one of his hands emitted and a glowing sphere formed and then it came apart and a chip was soon seen floating on top of the hand. "Is that? How did you get that?!" Springtrap questioned. "There was a spare in one of the boxes." the supernatural being explained.. Then, with more of his power, he inserted the chip into Fredbear's mind, reactivating him once again. Awakened, Fredbear let out a roar of rage, remembering everything. "Behold, my power!" the spirit announced. "How did you do that, Mitch?" "I am not Mitch anymore. Call me......Shadow Freddy." Springtrap agreed to the alliance and the long name. "Fredbear, my friend. Be a kind brother and SMASH THAT DOOR TO SMITHEREENS!!" Fredbear then grabbed his mallet and swung at the door and broken it down to small pieces, along with the chain flying through a random window and shattering it. Things were about to get fucking ugly.

(I apologize for the part being too short. I was saving the good stuff for the later parts.)