Chapter 9: Tokyo (or Aggretsuko)

Suction Cup Man was climbing down the tower until an overweight pig in a suit opened the window. "HEY! STOP CLIMBING DOWN MY TOWER WITH SUCTION CUPS!" yelled the pig. "FUCK YOU, IM CLIMBING DOWN YOUR TOWER WITH SUCTION CUPS!" replied Suction Cup Man. "WHY MY TOWER?!" the pig asked loudly. " WHY NOT YOUR TOWER?" "YOU'RE SMUDGING UP MY DAMN WINDOWS, ASSHOLE!" "ILL SMUDGE ON YOUR WINDOWS, ALL I WANT! LOOK AT ME GO!" We'll go back to them later.

At the stairs...
"Great! Dead end! Where do we go now?" Freddy asked. "I believe with my knowledge on office buildings, there should always be an elevator!" said Charles. "Ok! Lets go to the elevator!" Bonnie suggested. "But, Bonnie. How are we gonna get to the elevator without being spotted?" Foxy said, showing Bonnie that there are too many office workers. "Oh  boy." Bonnie replied. " Don't worry! I have a plan! So, to start off, I get my heli repaired and then I fly it into the building!" Charles planned. There was a moment of silence. "How the fuck does that even help?" Freddy protested. "We just go all 9/11 (sorry mourners) on the building? No! Not doing that! We are trying to survive, not kill ourselves!"

After a few minutes, the pig and Suction Cup Man were still fighting. "ITS AN EXPRESSION! GET THE FUCK OFF MY TOWER!" the pig screamed. "I CANT!" Suction Cup Man yelled. " WHY THE HELL NOT?! "I'M ALREADY GOING DOWN, DUMBASS! I WAS ON THE TOP BY A FUCKING PORTAL!" "GET OFF MY GODDAMN TOWER, THIS INSTANT!" Said the enraged pig. "YOU THINK I WOULD JUST JUMP OFF? WHAT ARE YA, STUPID?!" "Gimme a minute!" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" "I HAVE DUCT TAPE!" "OH, THIS IS GETTING REAL!" "IM COMING FOR YOU, BITCH!" "YOU ARE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF!" "FUCK YOU, WATCH ME!" The pig then jumped to a window and slapped his hand on a window but fell. "FOR A GUY IN A SUIT, YOU'RE PRETTY FUCKING STUPID!" "FUCKYOUIDIDNTBECOMEABOSSBYBEINGANIDIOTIHAVEFOURDEGREESA-" quickly yelled the pig before hitting a police car. Two policemen witnessed it and saw Suction Cup Man. "HEY, GET THE FUCK DOWN!!" yelled one of the policemen, on a megaphone. "SUCK MY DICK!" replied Suction Cup Man. "THIS IS ILLEGAL!" "I KNOW THAT BUT FUCK YOU ANYWAY!"

Soon, Freddy gave his own idea to get to the elevator. "So! Here's the deal! We knock out a few people, put on their clothing as disguises and we walk to the elevator and then we are home free!" "Huh. That's a pretty nice plan!" Charles agreed. "But how will we lure those people to us?" Bonnie asked. "I got one." Freddy replied.

At the lobby, a red panda was running towards the elevator in a hurry. "I can't believe I slept two hours late! Doh, Ton is gonna be pissed at me!" The red panda pressed the button frantically and the doors closed. At that same time, a squad of military helicopters landed in front of the building. "Is this where they are?" Shades asked, sternly. "Affirmative, Sarge. We received readings that the escaped captives entered here!" "Good. ALRIGHT, SEARCH THE TOWER! They have to be here." Then, teams of armed forces raided the building and took the elevator. "Hey, you can't be here during wor-!" the receptionist woman said before being shot by Shades. "You don't make the rules, I do." Shades responded before shooting her again.

Back at Accounting, Freddy and the gang were dressed up in disguises. "Oh my gosh, this is itchy!" Bonnie complained, scratching. "Keep a low profile, Bonnie! We don't want to attract any unwanted..OOF!" Freddy said before being bumped into the ground by the red panda. "Ow, hey what's your big ide-?" Freddy said before being lost in words. "Ow. I have gotta watch where I'm going, anyway I a-." the red panda said before taking her sights on Freddy. The two stared at each other for a while. "Uhhh. What is going on?" Bonnie asked, confused. That's when Freddy and the red panda both got up quickly, blushing red. "Uh, hey.." Freddy spoke. "Hi." The red panda replied, red. "So, uh. What brings you here?" Freddy asked. "Work hours, I came two hours late." The red panda replied. "Man, I'm so overworked, I need my vacation already." "I-I get overworked too!" Freddy surprisingly said. "I have to pay bills, get organized, keep the children from making a mess. Man, I need a vacation too!" "Wow. Sounds like you have a harder job than I have." The red panda replied, giggling. "My name's Freddy! What's yours?" "Retsuko. Call me Retsuko." "'Retusko' Nice name." "Is it just me or am I gonna barf from this?" Charles asked, gagging.